Minimize problem

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
Every single time i play wc3, or mapping for it, it keeps f**king minimizing the game or the editor, and its really freaking me out!
anyone ever had that problem before?

its like i am testing my rpg, but everytime i open the game it minimizes after 5seconds!

please help!

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
The only thing I can think that causes that to happen, or any program to minimize, is if there are background programs running. Try closing your background programs (virus scanner, daemon tools, sound utility etc) until the problem goes away, and if it doesn't, then it's obviously not a background util. In that case, try reinstalling the game and see if that works.

I know that even leaving an open folder in the background causes my cs 1.6 to minimize constantly :p so make sure no other programs have open windows when you play.

Hope this helps :)

sentrywiz

Reaction score
I "sort" of had your problem. But it wasn't connected to warcraft in any way.

I had a program called "Smart Board" and its program to control options on a computer through this board, it looks like a marker white board you see in schools and stuff.

Anyway while that program was active, everything I used to do were to deselect and minimize. I uninstalled the program some time ago, but I remember having to turn the program off from the quick launch bar everytime I was doing something.

Check your programs. If there is some program like that, turn it off from the quick launch bar, task manager before you start wc3. Some programs like auto-click, macro or programs that use different auxiliary display, like my touch board.

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
My everything is minimizing including cs, and when i am making cs maps aswell, everything is minimizing, and it aint the background programs, cause i tried closing them several times without any progress.

Sooo... i got really no clue whats causes this...:confused:

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
Okay i had some weird program openned that i never seen in my bar before, and hope thats the one who causes me all these troubles :O
- And yes it keeps deselecting it so it takes ages to write a forum post,
i closed the program, but aint helping since i am having trouble writing this post... (Woaw... Live update)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.