Model request (holy shield: defend mod)

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I'm basically looking for a model that's a modified version of the Defend <Caster> model. It should be big enough to look as it it's guarding a normal-sized hero and should be really yellow and shiny. Basically a holy shield.

If anyone could make this model for me I'd be sure to +rep you and add you into the Twilight Crusade Special Thanks list (since that's where the model is going).

Thanks in advance //Larcenist.

Larcenist

Reaction score
Shameless bump. I still require any kind of help in making this.

L

locksftw

You could use a trigger that makes a unit with the defend cast model thingy, tint it yellow, and make it unselectable and move around with your unit, not sure about the trigger for animation though.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
you gotta make your post clearer

• you want a attachment?
  • how big should the shield approximately be, what hero/model should it fit?

Larcenist

Reaction score
As I said I want it to be a modified version of the Defend <caster> effect (The "flipped" Wisp detonate that appears when you block attacks) and it should be big enough to block a normal sized hero.

L

locksftw

Code:
Events
Every 0.1 seconds of the game
Conditions
Unit has buff [B]your spells buff[/B] equal to true
Actions
Create 1 shield unit for (owner of (triggering unit)) facing <not suee about this> at [B]your unit[/B]'s location
Make (last created unit) unselectable <not sure about this either>
Animation - play [B]your shield unit[/B]'s stand animation

The shield should be a unit, with invincibility, and a yellow tint, but the model should be the same as the defend one. You then need to destroy the thing, with another trigger. Fairly sure tis would work if you can get rid of the object, possibly with a timed life like a summoned unit, for a small amount of time, im just not sure how to make it unselectable, and also whether you can make it face away from the hero.

Larcenist

Reaction score
I don't want the acual Defend effect, I want a remade one that looks like a holy shield.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.