World Moroccan girl commits suicide after being forced to marry her rapist

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
You realize that an innocent died, and you want to give pity to the guilty?

I said nothing of the such. I didn't say "let him go so he can kill more people", I said "put him down with meds or something respectable". You can kill someone without lots of pain via injections, that is how it is done currently most times. There is no need to torture another human being, simply because something happened. If you don't want him/her on this world anymore, kill him/her respectively. Torturing and hurting in the name of "payback" is barbaric and does nothing more than prove how stupid and uncivilized our human race is, and is done solely out of emotion. No, he doesn't deserve to live. But kill him in a torturous way is no better than what he/she did to whoever they killed. The last thing we need to do is give the idea that it's okay to hurt/kill/torture someone because you didn't like something they did, even if it is killing someone. Inject them, and get it over with. Don't stoop to their barbaric level.

He didn't say that. At all...

I did not, indeed. :thup:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There really aren't very many situations where torture is actually going to be beneficial... just saying, it would make a lot more sense to just shoot him.

I really don't see why people are getting so worked up over things like this anyway. Everyone is pissed about this and the black kid that got murdered, and really it's a fairly insignificant thing. I mean this is totally irrelevant to anything we've been talking about, I just find it interesting that people have this much emotion over things like this and felt like pointing it out. Maybe someone can tell me why? It's really making me curious....

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
[...]

I really don't see why people are getting so worked up over things like this anyway. Everyone is pissed about this and the black kid that got murdered, and really it's a fairly insignificant thing. I mean this is totally irrelevant to anything we've been talking about, I just find it interesting that people have this much emotion over things like this and felt like pointing it out. Maybe someone can tell me why? It's really making me curious....

I dont find it especially relevant or interesting. There are enough other people getting slaughtered day in day out. And whenever i hear the story of a single person getting killed i dont really care much when i think what other cruel things are going on. But maybe i am just weird.
I cant change much anyways. Could buy a weapon go there and start shooting bad guys, but does anybody thing that would turn things to the better?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.