____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol go alphebetical order xD
Alpha then Beta then Charlie then Delta xD

1 more

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
i just have a question though( alittle of topic) why does everyone capitallize my name? I don't mind it and im glad that people are respecting the name but... my name isnt capitallized..... wierd

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
people, let me see you draw with hand on paper,any fool can use program to make something.

Ok go download gimp and make a sig. And go look at the hard drawing contest.

Untill you do both....

Shut Up.

----------------------

Round 1 Is up! All constants get to work, 1 Week!

3 Rounds = 3 Weeks
3 Polls = 3 Weeks
-------------------
6 weeks

I can't give more time :\

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
people, let me see you draw with hand on paper,any fool can use program to make something.

Stop flaming Photoshop/Gimp. :p Some of us, don't have a scanner, or almost all of us enjoy making Photoshop/GIMP art. (Hopefully xD) Really, any fool, yes, can use a program to make something. But no fool can make real true art in the programs. It is like this back at ya, I'd like to see you do something on Photoshop with your hand on paper colored and at a perfect quality. Not blurry. No smudges or anything. ;) Any fool, can also draw with a hand. =P Stefan, really. If you dislike Photoshop or any of those tools, just share your hand artwork. We won't really care. If you aren't used to or unnaccepting of the new technology (Technically, Photoshop is quite old but ya know), then you'll have to learn to, or at least learn to not flame at it. There are many people that do drawings (eww) and submit it here so go ahead and critique those. Also, there was a hand drawing contest a while ago hosted by Xapphire, go ahead and +rep him or whatever. :p

Also, what is strange that you were quite amazed at what Exide did. Do you think that a fool could do that? He made it in Photoshop.

Erm... So yea. Uhh... The moral is... I guess, it is just.. uhm..

Don't flame eggs before they hatch? :D

=================================

EDIT: Damn. Beat to the post.

btw, look at Pineapple's post above. Pwnt! xD

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
i wonder when we will know who we are paired with.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
After the poll probably. Or when the poll starts, we won't know the member, but we'll know the sig.

I'm probably 90% done... Maybe. I might make a few changes or add a C4D or something like that. But nah. I still might make some final touches though. For now, my sig will do. :D

EDIT: K. I sent mine. Tell me if you got it via PM or reply plz. Kthx.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
You may not put your name or any symbol that can identify you.

Then why'd you give me the Master Cheif? :rolleyes: (Though I must agree, Halo is like the face of the Xbox... I'm buying the system solely for that game :nuts: )

Anyways, I'll finish it sometime in the next week. Not sure when... this weekend has grown complicated and I have many prior obligations.

Well... Good luck to you all! :D

Edit: Stefanman, stop flaming Computer imagery (sp?). This website is made from Computer Images. Video Games skins are from Computer Images. Usually the concept is drawn by hand, but imagine a game with completely hand-drawn art... it would suck.

Image Editing with programs is an art all by itself. It's a modern art, but an art none the less. Drawing by hand or by computer are both hard, and both have their advantages/disadvantages. Don't diss either.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Sent mine in. xD

Reaction score
So shall I type my name to the email? Or is it unallowed?

And what format does the sig have to be, and do I have to attach it or just a link?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
attach the sig.

Put your name in the email.

Format?

I got Purge, Mase, and Smiths, Übers, Jindos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.