Mortal Sigbat I

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'll join, but let me get this clear, so we email you a sig with no identification that we made it, there are three round each we will fight another person, defeating the person will go to round 3 and so on, and the first render we should use is that or a different picture of MasterChief..?
Can we make a backround..?
What should we write on it..?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
You can write anything but your name,

you use the render given.

You can do anything as long as it doesn't reveal yourself.

Currently the contest is full.

If one of the last two contestants don't make the deadline then a spot will open. sorry.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
That's alright, if anything ill just post my picture here to show my effort hehe ^.^

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
only do that after you the first round though

cause you may still be accepted.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
sorry!!! i couldn't maky my sig... :(

ULTIMATE SCHEDULE CLASH !:eek:!

we were supposed to go somewhere on the 13th to 15th but we got re scheduled.

we're going on the 7th to 9th...

sorry for the disapointment. :(

gL to all of the remaining contestants :D

Reaction score
Very well done. You should never ever join a contest like this if you aren't sure about the possibility of doing the submission.

We need another contestant, who has a week to do this.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
That's alright, if anything ill just post my picture here to show my effort hehe ^.^

I guess that means you are in the contest now Xappire.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
We need another contestant, who has a week to do this.

Huh?

Tomorrow is 7th. Thus the deadline is tomorrow. If Xapphire doesn't submits a signature till tomorrow, one of us will win automatically...

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Whitesock?

He is reliable, and we could give him an extension if he needs it. Under the circumstances we don't want the new contestant, who is in a way doing us a favor, to have a negative handicap.

My thoughts. :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Well now would be a good time to descuss voting methods. We cannot make 4 threads, so we couldf have people post there choices. Or have a Multi option poll so people can vote for all for groups in one poll

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
>Or have a Multi option poll so people can vote for all for groups in one poll.

Hoping that idiots don't vote on all or both? Though we could remove the votes of those who vote more than what they should.

Other than that, I have no suggestions.

And hopefully Xapphire will be in. :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will be in...

@Halo: Did you turn in your sig yet? Or are you still making it?

---------

As for the idea, multi-choice poll sounds nice. Just make sure that you give clear instructions on the voting. Hopefully, someone won't move it from the General Discussion to the Graphics Zone. If so, then someone will have to move it back. :p

Anyways, multi-choice ftw. I don't have any other ideas. xD

Unless mods or admins can host 4 polls at a time, it should be multi-choice. :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Well now would be a good time to descuss voting methods. We cannot make 4 threads, so we couldf have people post there choices. Or have a Multi option poll so people can vote for all for groups in one poll

I suggest you ask an Admin if its alright to post 4 threads as its the easiest and more logic option.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
@Purge: I handed it in either Tuesday evening or Wednesday evening. I forget which.

And I think, if we were allowed, four thread. Problem is will people vote for all four? We would defiantly have to link them all if they were in separate threads, and even then we will just hope people take the time to vote. All in one thread will get more votes in my thinking, but it still is a major pain in the ass.

Well, I don't really have anything more to say. Perhaps PM Xapphire / Other possible candidates?

Have a good one. :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Well even if someone votes for them all (some one WILL i will put money on that) they just cancel their own vote, so thats not a huge issue.

Edit:: I would also like to know where the poll should go.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
F**k! Why is it that I miss half the competitions arount here. Maybe because of the 15 I MADE A NEW SIGGY WOOOOOOT!!11!!1one/!11. :p

why only eight spots?

I say let all the people who want to join and kick the last one out if it's an odd number...

Which is me...:(

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
tell ya what, next time i see a graphics contest on this board, ill pm ya.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.