mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
anyone else confused by mase's post?

Reaction score
It would get faster done, if we all started to work on the sig when we get the render :rolleyes:

Reaction score
That's a pity if you can't get it done. Then it gets pushed back until we get new challenger.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
On September 8th they are due (exactly a week form first post). Not done? Kicked out. Let someone more punctual take over, they will have 2 days after your boot.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
What if no one shows up? The only other sig makers here are probably Hero, Exide, W/e, Nigerianrulez, and Narwain...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
What are you talking about? There are already 8 contestants, from which 6 already sent their signature in. And you forgot me from that list :p.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
What are you talking about? There are already 8 contestants, from which 6 already sent their signature in. And you forgot me from that list :p.

I got Purge, Mase, and Smiths, Übers, Jindos.

-----------

and you forget Whitesock.

That is alot.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
As I told Pineapple over MSN, I have been somewhat busy so I am having troubles finalizing my decision.

What I mean by that is I finish the sigs on the first or second night, and am still making minor changes hoping I can get one to look good. :p I have a bunch of different major variations, and small ones. (Progress is slow, I am busy :( )

I'll send it one tonight. I really can't get any inspiration. :(

Have a nice day. (And who would ever suspect me to be late? :nuts: :rolleyes: )

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
as long as it is in before the dead line( which is when he is going to start( no sooner)) you are fine. take as long as you need. we all shouldnt be in a hurry as i can imagin many of us are just starting(me), or have started school already, so we are all probably bust with work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.