Move Unit after kill destructable after destructable ?

BrokenX

Reaction score
yea k i got this one double gate ... and i want the orderd unit to attack the first gate which it does... but after that it doesn't attack the next????

Ability - i had this idea for a spell its like shockwave... only StormBolts come out insted?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Events:
<Destructible> dies.
Conditions:
Actions:
Order killing unit to attack <second destructible>.

BrokenX

Reaction score
yeah see... ive tryed that and it doesn't work...

Because you have to have a condition in there and i don't know what it is i tryed owner of killing unit equal to player1 red or all the other players on the team but that doesn't work either

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Sorry then, no idea. It seems to me that that should work. You'll have to wait for an answer from someone more experienced. :(

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
You will need some other way of doing it.
The event "destructible dies" doesn't register a "killing unit".

You could put the unit from the first order in a variable,
then wait for the destructible to die,
and order that "variable" around...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Do you want them to move to a certain direction destroying the destructibles along the way? You could use the Make Unit Slide action that wills lide the unit destroying the destructibles along the way.

BrokenX

Reaction score
k i don't no longer got that problem ^^... how can i make it so right after the unit kills a distructable...it goes move-attack to the region i want it ...

Thanks for help conan and AceHart and all others...

SilverHawk

Reaction score
If you used AceHart's method, then just order the unit/variable to attack-move to whatever region.

BrokenX

Reaction score
lol you don't get it... i want them to move to attack a destructable i can do this easily... but then right after they kill that gate i want them to move-attack again... and there is no way around that that i can see... because... after the destructable dies it doesn't know who to move...

SilverHawk

Reaction score
If you used AceHart's method, the unit should be stored to a variable, right? So just order that unit to attack-move to wherever. If not, just store the unit to a variable and tell it to do whatever you want.

BrokenX

Reaction score
k i have done that before if you listened and it doesn't work so stop prevoking me with this when you have told me before... i don't need to be told twice when it doesn't work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.