multiple conditions in jass

exge

Reaction score
is there a way to make multiple conditions without making a new function .. cos i still dont understand kaTTana's local handle vars ... thx

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
It's a bit vague, but...

Code:
function MY_COND takes nothing returns boolean
 return cond1 and cond2
endfunction

This is what you ask?

exge

Reaction score
i know that .. i want to make it without making another function .. cos i find it really hard to use local handle vars to allow my locals to be in the other functions

nvm i got something like this

PHP:
loop
set target = GroupPickRandomUnit(targetgrp)
exitwhen ( IsUnitAliveBJ(target) == true ) and ( IsUnitEnemy(target, GetOwningPlayer(caster)) == true )
endloop

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
You don't have to use local vars to pass variable values to other functions, for that you uses parameters (take values, read tutorial).

The 'only' time you must use some kind of handle vars system (or equivalent) is when you must link some data with an object over some time. For example a unit in a timer callback (Unit attached to timer).

exge

Reaction score
phyrex1an said:
You don't have to use local vars to pass variable values to other functions, for that you uses parameters (take values, read tutorial).

The 'only' time you must use some kind of handle vars system (or equivalent) is when you must link some data with an object over some time. For example a unit in a timer callback (Unit attached to timer).

i understand the takes part .. thx .. anyway .. i added you on msn ?? but i dun think you accepted

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.