my computer doesn't think that WC3 is installed

C

ChuckNorris9

whenever i download a map it opens a blank world editor! it used to bring up a list of programs, and i selected world editor, and whenever i put in the frozen throne cd it says that i have to install warcraft 3 before installing the frozen throne, but i can still run the frozen throne by going to windows explorer. I think it does this because a little while ago i had to send it into the shop to get it fixed, and they deleted my account on the computer and made a new accout called test. i cant uninstall it because when i go to add or remove programs, warcraft 3 isnt there. How can i fix this and make it so that i can open maps that i dowloaded from the internat?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
To install TFT you must have RoC installed on the account you are on.
So if you installed RoC on Bob, you cannot install TFT on Joe. You have to install TFT on Bob.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
go to program files and delete warcraft. Then try to install wc3. FYI install frozen throne before getting the patch because it wont work says so in the updates of the patch.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
To uninstall just click options on the luncher window for ROC. Then click uninstall. No file hunting involved. :p

C

ChuckNorris9

i will just instal ROC and TFT again, and i will have them both installed 2 times because i dont know how to uninstall the first one because it says itss ot installed and its not on the add or remove programs list.

master maste

Reaction score
This happened to me, I went on a deleting spree and happened to delete ROC by accident, I can still play TFT but the maps do not have the cool icons anymore but I dont play ROC anymore so I dont care :p

G

G-reg

Did you make a full search of your computer for anything warcraft related?
Maybe it IS installed but you just havnt found it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.