My departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind

Reaction score
The Helper said:
I hope anyone who has considered leaving this forum because of this thread will reconsider - you don't have to do it and to be quite honest I don't think it will prove anything to do so.

I am not leaving this forum because of the removed thread or Ryoko's oppressive deed, but to spare the members of the forum the contemptibleness of my inferior, defective and loathsome soul. I've been confronted with their disgust and hatred to me long enough!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever Mind. I am not going to try and talk you out of it but I want you to know you are welcome to come back whenever you want. Peace be with you my friend.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Hmm....

Well what I could blurt out would be kiddish and stupid, so I'll try to put this frank.

I hope you come back and you're welcome to, just don't try to whine so much next time :D

I respect your opinion, but you don't need to go attacking someone else's opinion. You believe in Evolution, that's fine, just don't attack my religion, Christianity, and we'll be friends on that part. You believe that Bush is an idiot, that's fine, just don't attack my opinion, that he is somewhat misguided but would be better than Kerry.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'm sick of this &^$#. Edited out so no other #*$&ing member can use this BS against me.

S

Spastic

Conan, who the hell are you to try and incite ANOTHER argument here? It's done, Ryoko handled it. Or are you too far up The Helper/Ryoko's ass to realize this? Same goes for you Ripun, this is Mind's, a very well respected member, departure thread and you are using this thread to get your last shot in? Despicable.

Anyway, I am leaving as well by Sunday to tie up some loose ends. I came back from a long break to voice my opinion on something only to get slapped in the face - that is something I won't tolerate. I don't know what happened to this place, but well - whatever!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Spastic said:
Conan, who the hell are you to try and incite ANOTHER argument here? It's done, Ryoko handled it. Or are you too far up The Helper/Ryoko's ass to realize this? Same goes for you Ripun, this is Mind's, a very well respected member, departure thread and you are using this thread to get your last shot in? Despicable.

Let's ask you this, who the hell do you think you are to deliberate flame me, knowing I CANNOT respond to such a cheapshot?! How the mother #$^% am I trying to 'incite' another argument?! This has gone way to #$%^ing far. I am sick of this ^%$#. You deliberately attempted to troll me into getting angry and replying, and it worked. I am way pissed off now, as you've taken this to far. I could handle the flames, but you cheap shotted me and flamed me knowing I could not do anything about it.

You have taken this waaay to damn far. This is the last I will take of this. I am sorry modertors that I did take this over the edge, but I cannot tolerate, no, I WILL NOT tolerate such a cheapshot. I am more pissed than I have before on this forum.

If you would like to discuss this further, I'd be mroe than happy to take this up in a PM. I will say this again. Thanks for cheapshotting me, flaming me, AND trolling me.

One other thing. DO NOT use this against me. I have tolerated and have been nice through the many times I have gotten my words twisted and thrown right back in my face. I have had a member $&$% on my face, and I will not take this anymore.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't really been following what's going on in this forum, so I was very surprised to read this thread just now. Very weird.....

Anyway, I seriously doubt continuing to have a debate on this issue is going to make anyone feel happier, so I'm closing the thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.