My map don't work anymore :(

badsanta4cs

Reaction score
Hi guys...I'm so sad..I just did an update on my map... I save it ...and when i wanted to play was having no name,no autor,no minimap image , nothing,it was exactly like a new map in world editor.,no slots, nothing..when i opened with world editor look:

unledhqxf.png

i don't have any save of my map.... ohhhhhhh DAMN...My map is lost ?:(
i worked so so hardd for this map

johnnymra

Reaction score
I had a similar problem once... the thing was it only did not work in-game. In the editor i still could've opened it. Never solved it tough...

Try to explain what you did exactly before saving your map. Maybe some of the later changes did something to it...

Welcome to the TH.net by the way :)

Dirac

Reaction score
Before testing any other map, go to your Maps folder and under test, there's a backup of your last tested map. If lucky thats your map. Had the same problem and solved it like that

badsanta4cs

Reaction score
i Change from object editor the name of the workers..i translate the buildings in romanian language.. and i added a trigger...that's all

dirac..my save for this map i had one ago 5 months..i done a lot of things to this map in this months

johnnymra

Reaction score
Hey, i know i am getting off-topic but... because i am a romanian i ask you... why would you translate names and texts to romanian?

I know it's easier for us, romanians, to understand romanian text, but still if you want to make a map that will become popular or at least get some renown you need to make it in a international language.... something like english, german, etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.