My RPG

Saiza

Reaction score
Okey... so i'm making my new RPG :p

Storry line: The horde or something is invading the land and everyone need to help in the war... you start as a villager and while lvling you get other ranks,
And as last you get Warlord or something. (Could need help with a better storry line if you want to :p)

Abilities for villager: Kick (Based on storm bolt) Deals x dmg and no stun.
Draw Knife (Based on Shadow Strike) deals x dmg and x bleed dmg
Need suggestions for more abilities for the villager, also need for other ranks, and ranks suggestions :D Aswell, if some one good at making abilities, he could help if he likes :p

Need help at terraining... im awefull on it :p The terrain should be like a human place, and some spots is taken by the horde, so make them more hordish ^^
Aswell, some dunegons, some citys for both horde and humans

I whonder what you would prefer... if you could be horde and human or only human? or would it be boring since if a horde is high lvl he could just go and kill the low lvl humans and the same could the high lvl humans.

Everyone that helps will get credit

If you whonder something... ask me cuse im not sure if I explaned so good :)

Thanks for taking time.

Need:
Terrainer: AgentPaper
Abileties maker:
Triggerer:
Also someone good at doing quests
(I will do some too, so you dont think i will just sit here with my fat ass and eat Mc. Donalds wile you work ;)

I know there is many RPG's already... but an RPG is absolutly the most cool projekt to do I think, thats why im making one aswell.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Uh-huh, and at storyline, heroes, items, triggers, but not JASS :(
EDIT:Whoah, we both registered June 2006 and we have so much post difference!

Saiza

Reaction score
:)

Well, then I put you on terraining, and as I heard you was good at so much, anything more you want to help with? then I add you there to :p

Edit: I was on vacation in china for a mounth, maybe thats why... or just becouse i'm lazy :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Saiza said:
Well, then I put you on terraining, and as I heard you was good at so much, anything more you want to help with? then I add you there to :p

Edit: I was on vacation in china for a mounth, maybe thats why... or just becouse i'm lazy :D
That's not it...I am in such a 880+ post AND I was missing 12 July to 22 August :D :D
Btw, I will help to whatever you want ;)

G

grimtooth

I'll help! With ideas... :eek: I'm sure there are people with way better skills for terraining, triggering, unit-making & modelling than me. >.<

How many skills per unit do you have in mind?

For skills, you can have;
For both;
Panic - Runs X% faster for X seconds. [Rune of Speed]
Slingshot - Changes into ranged attack (400 range), attack reduced by X%. [Metamorphosis, the similar skill of the Neutral Goblin Hero]
Work, Work - Digs the ground for an item. X% chance to get a HP/MP Potion. Long cooldown. [Trigger based]
Huh, what? - Reduces magic damage by X% due to ignorance? [Spellbreaker's skill]
Booze - Increases attack damage by X%, but decreases speed by X%. [Berserker]

For human;
Adaptability - Reduces duration of negative effect spells. [Resistant Skin]

For horde;
Beastiality - Passively increases damage by X%. [Command Aura]

What I'm thinking is you can have training grounds for those really low levels if you intend to allow the players to play on either side.

Saiza

Reaction score

Those race skills was good ideas, aswell the training grounds.
The skills was good aswell, I see if I find a rank that suits them :)

Thanks

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Saiza said:
Those race skills was good ideas, aswell the training grounds.
The skills was good aswell, I see if I find a rank that suits them :)

Thanks
Tell me what do you want me to suggest ;)

Saiza

Reaction score
Well.

Ranks and abilities that you think suits them would be exelent.

Aswell, if you like start terraining :p

Edit: Thanks for being active help

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Saiza said:
Well.

Ranks and abilities that you think suits them would be exelent.

Aswell, if you like start terraining :p

Edit: Thanks for being active help
How can I help with terrain?
EDIT: your 100th post!

Saiza

Reaction score
Well, you can make the starting area, the village and some outside where the monsters can be if you like.

Edit: Woooah! I feel mighty

G

grimtooth

Oh, all those previous skills are for the Villager(s). I mean intended for. What other classes do you have? How many class ranks you intend to have?

Saiza

Reaction score

You mean that? Well... I think they suits the most :) I mean, when is not a ncreases attack damage by X%, but decreases speed by X%. good? :)

Well. Other classes this is almost like a miltary system... general, sergant, corpral etc. Kinda much like the World of Warcraft pvp rank system.

Soo, If you find a good rank for horde or human, then make skills for it and we'll see if it's good :)

G

grimtooth

Saiza said:
You mean that? Well... I think they suits the most :) I mean, when is not a ncreases attack damage by X%, but decreases speed by X%. good? :)

Well. Other classes this is almost like a miltary system... general, sergant, corpral etc. Kinda much like the World of Warcraft pvp rank system.

Soo, If you find a good rank for horde or human, then make skills for it and we'll see if it's good :)

Why don't you use the same one? Does the heroes vary? As in, do you get to choose different heroes with different ranks?

E.g.: Private --> Corporal, you get to choose between Archer/Swordsman/Mage.

Saiza

Reaction score

The hero will look about the same, but maybe with other gear.. but still the same base in the model. Higher ranks means betters skills, and you can wear better items. And yes, it will be like Ranger / Mage / Fighter and the classes maybe upgrades so the fighter becomes a knight... I dunno if that sounds good, what do you think? :)

Edit: NiKaNoRoU_GR, If you gonna do that part. Please do it on a 256x256 map.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Also, I can help with items and heroes more than terrain...but I will do terrain as you would say...do you want me to give you a sample map with the village?

Saiza

Reaction score

I'd love to.

Edit: Tell me all youre ideas you got... I bet they are greate :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Saiza said:
I'd love to.

Edit: Tell me all youre ideas you got... I bet they are greate :)
Of course:
1.Battlelust
An ability that causes the caster 2 increase 10% atck speed every X hits on the same target.Every more level, less hits per 10% IAS.
(model ability: a passive skill like bash)
2.Voodoo tactics (passive)
When the hero attacks, there's a chance to turn the target into a hex.Every more level, more chance, more hex duration.
(model ability: a passive skill like bash)
3.Spirits of the Spark
Summons spirits around the caster that drain mana from enemies 4 every touch and when they get into the caster (end duration) they increase his/her lost mana by the % amount drained.Each more level, more mana drain, spirits, % mp regen, mp cost.
(model ability: Voodoo spirits)
4.Mark of death
Marks a victim with the Mark of death, dealing damage/second.Additionaly, when allied units and the caster attack the victim while under the Mark of death, they all IAS and ID (increased dmg %)
(Model ability: Mark of the abyss-Hero Abaddon DotA)
5.Cleaver insticts (passive)
Gives a % cleaving atk (splash dmg) 2 the hero and a chance 2 cleave for 200% dmg...ONSLAUGHT!!!
(Model ability: cleaving attack)
6.Call of the claw (better use this on a druid-alike hero)
Passively increases AS and gives a % chance 2 summon druids (of ur preferance)
(Model ability: critical or drunken brawler,if u want +evasion)
7.Carrion army (channeling)
Every X secs of time, ur hero summons carrions who attack AOE enemies and deal damage continually.
(Model ability: channel)
The triggers for spell 7:
HTML:
Events:
Unit begins channeling an ability
Conditions:
Ability being cast equal to Carrion Army
Actions:
Pause (triggering unit)
Play channeling animation of triggering unit
Summon a Carrion underdog at 300 points offset
Add a generic 6 expiration timer 4 (last summoned unit)
Order (last summoned unit) 2 attack-move to 550 range of (position of triggering unit)
Wait 0.75 seconds
Order (last summoned unit) 2 attack-move to 550 range of (position of triggering unit)
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Unpause (triggering unit)
Stop channeling animation from triggering unit
That spell's
8.Smell of blood (passive)
Each time the caster atks some1, he will open a wound (buff).Each hit deepens the wound, which results in a killing spree (+plus dmg WITHOUT counting armor/hit on same target, -%ms -%as/hit on same target) ORB effect
(Model ability: Ulfsaar's orb effect-DotA)
9.Inner power (passive)
A great passive spell.When the hero attacks, there's a chance that he will unleash his full potential in a X AOE dealing dmg equal 2 his health and STRENGTH->primary attribute best<- and making all units in AOE attack each other for 2 seconds.
(Model ability: a passive spell and much triggers)
10.Killing Edge: an idea that will be found in my AoS, so it's not competitive
Upon unleashing this spell the target explodes and gets stunned, afterwards the hero has 100% critical strike for 10 seconds.
These are 4 free suggesting
If you need spell explanations, wait (only spell 7 so far)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.