My trigger doesn't work anymore

The newbie

Reaction score
It's worked perfect previously, but no it just doesn't work anymore, and I don't know why xD

Code:
Blacksmith1
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
    Actions
        Countdown Timer - Start Timer1_Copy_2 as a One-shot timer that will expire in 10.00 seconds
Code:
Blacksmith2
    Events
        Time - Timer1_Copy_2 expires
    Conditions
        And - All (Conditions) are true
            Conditions
                (All units of (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) are in Region 006 <gen>) Equal to False
                (All units of (Units owned by Player 11 (Dark Green)) are in Region 006 <gen>) Equal to False
                (All units of (Units owned by Player 10 (Light Blue)) are in Region 006 <gen>) Equal to False
                (All units of (Units owned by Player 9 (Gray)) are in Region 006 <gen>) Equal to False
                (All units of (Units owned by Player 8 (Pink)) are in Region 006 <gen>) Equal to False
                (Blacksmith 0001 <gen> belongs to an enemy of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
    Actions
        Unit - Change ownership of Blacksmith 0001 <gen> to Player 2 (Blue) and Change color
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Alliance has ca...

I have not moved the regions, It is absolutely an ally of player 2 (I have a similiar trigger for allies of player red anyway, and I only have two forces). There is no enemies in the vicinity and it stopped working for all my other
"bases" too (at the same time)

I AM using different timers for each one.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
It could be your conditions that stops the trigger from working.
Not a single enemy unit can be in the region for this trigger to work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.