Need 3 hero ideas + abilities

Bonuy

Reaction score
I need 1 hero idea for my map (Its a arena)

And i need ideas for new heroes in my map.
I don't care what kind of hero or spells but not spells with a very hard to create trigger. (is that a good sentence?)

Edit: No undead hero!!!

Meowier

Reaction score
Robot ultimate idea.

Deploy Rockets
Deploys cluster rockets in a target area over 5 seconds. This spell does not require any channeling.

Level 1 - 10 missiles dealing 100 damage each and stunning for 1 second.
Level 5 - 50 missiles dealing 500 damage each and stunning for 5 seconds.
Level 10 - 100 missiles dealing 1000 damage each and stunning for 10 seconds.

Note - Simply have a trigger create a dummy unit that casts it.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
You can take care some of the stats/data of the spells. I'll give out the spell details:thup:

Draenei Assassin
Primary Attribute: Agility
Spells:
Swap Positions
When activated, and when an enemy unit attacks you or casts a targeted spell (or when they are in groups, the first guy to attack you), you and the enemy will change positions.
Level 1 - 4 times change positions, 15 sec. cooldown.
Level 1 - 8 times change positions, 10 sec. cooldown.
Level 1 - 16 times change positions, 5 sec. cooldown.

Stealth Assault
The assassin becomes invisible and charges toward an target enemy unit. The assassin draws his knife and cuts the enemy all throughout, leaving much damage and injuries. When the assassin kills the victim in the process, he is still invisible for a short time period. If contrary (the victim is still alive), his invisibility is broken.

Lethal Dagger
The assassin throws a dagger which travels in a line for a long distance, dealing damage to enemy units and due to their injuries, cutting down their movement speed and attack speed for a short while.
Note - there is a Line Spell Template here at TH.net. DL the template so that you can make Shockwave-like spells with buffs and effects.

Phantom Strike (ultimate)
The assassin stabs an enemy unit, dealing real massive damage. The surviving unit will take minor damage per second within 30 seconds (15 seconds for Heroes) and when a unit dies under this effect, or instantly dies from the initial attack, a complete replica of the assassin (with 100% damage and 100% damage taken) will be created.

This guy has no passive skills, so make sure his skills' mana cost isn't too high.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Bonuy

Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas and spells +rep

2 more hero ideas!!

Edit: you get credits in the map 2

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Clay Golem

Proper Name: Terrus
Model File: Clay Golem (Doh:D)
Primary Attribute: Strength
Abilities:

Rockfall (passive)
Being made of clay, Terrus' body is unstable and ready to fall apart at anytime. Whenever opponents strike at the poor Clay Golem, chunks of him may fall off and damage nearby opponents.

Level 1 - Deals 25 damage in a 150 radius for every 90 damage taken.
Level 2 - Deals 35 damage in a 175 radius for every 80 damage taken.
Level 3 - Deals 45 damage in a 200 radius for every 70 damage taken.

Mudpool (active, target AOE)
Terrus preforms well in a muddy environment. He is capable of creating such an environment anywhere by spewing mud all over the place. He uses this mud to slide quickly across the ground and regenerate his own body, while opponents get stuck in the sticky mess.

Level 1 - Covers the target 350 AOE with mud, increasing Terrus' movement by 5%, regeneration by 3hp per second, and slows enemies by 5%.
Level 2 - Covers the target 400 AOE with mud, increasing Terrus' movement by 10%, regeneration by 5hp per second, and slows enemies by 10%.
Level 3 - Covers the target 450 AOE with mud, increasing Terrus' movement by 15%, regeneration by 7hp per second, and slows enemies by 15%.

Forcefull Chunking (active, no target)
Though at the cost of his own body, Terrus can lodge large chunks of mud and rock towards nearby opponents. This deals damage depending on the total size of his body.

Level 1 - Deals 3% of his current health in damage to enemies in a 250 radius, at the cost of 2% of his current health.
Level 2 - Deals 5% of his current health in damage to enemies in a 250 radius, at the cost of 3% of his current health.
Level 3 - Deals 7% of his current health in damage to enemies in a 250 radius, at the cost of 4% of his current health.

Granite Core (Passive)
Though named "The Clay Golem", Terrus' very core is made from solid granite. Few have shown to be able to penetrate this hard material, making Terrus' core the secret of his exeptional durability.

Level 1 - Increases armor by 5, total health by 250, and strength by 10.

Bonuy

Reaction score
i don't think i can make the Clay Golem, but i will try.
*give you +rep*
need 1 hero idea plzz

Revengez

Reaction score
Title : Tauren Chieftan
Model File : Tauren Chieftan :p
Attribute : Strength

Bury [Unit Targeted] - The Tauren Chieftan attacks with full force, and burys the unit in the ground. (Unit can't be hit when it's buried.)

Level 1
- 150 Damage
Level 2 - 200 Damage
Level 3 - 250 Damage
Level 4 - 300 Damage

Earthquake [Activated] - The Tauren Chieftan slams the ground, causing after shocks, and sending out shockwaves to nearby enemies.

Level 1 - 80 Damage Per Target
Level 2 - 140 Damage Per Target
Level 3 - 220 Damage Per Target
Level 4 - 270 Damage Per Target

Pulverize [Passive] - The Tauren Chieftan has a % chance to deal damage in an AoE.

Level 1 - 80 Damage in AoE, 5% Chance
Level 2 - 110 Damage in AoE, 10% Chance
Level 3 - 150 Damage in AoE 15% Chance
Level 4 - 180 Damage in AoE 20% Chance

Combat Mastery [Passive] - The Tauren Chieftans grasp of knowledge has improved over time.
Level 1 - Extra 20 Damage, 1 HP per second Regen 2 Armor
Level 2 - Extra 30 Damage, 2 HP per second Regen 3 Armor
Level 3 - Extra 40 Damage, 3 HP per second Regen 4 Armor

Edit to your liking <3

Bonuy

Reaction score
Great hero!!!

i already made it: (maybe a little 2 strong XD)

azibtc.png

Ps: the Clay Golem failed :( srry

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I'll give it another go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manabeast

Proper Name: Carnus
Model File: Felhound (Purple one)
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Abilities:

Manaburn (passive)
Carnus hungers for mana. Since his hunger is never satiated, his feast continues at all times. Every bite taken from an opponent causes mana to be eaten way as well.

Level 1 - Burns 8 mana each strike
Level 2 - Burns 16 mana each strike
Level 3 - Burns 24 mana each strike

Swift Hunt (active, single target)
Like a bloodhound, Carnus is capable of remembering the scent of his victims mana and track them down with it. The further the enemy get away, the greater his thirst for battle becomes and the faster he gets. There is a 30% movement bonus cap.

Level 1 - Grants vision of the target. Every 100 units of distance between him and Carnus increases Carnus' speed by 1%. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - Grants vision of the target. Every 100 units of distance between him and Carnus increases Carnus' speed by 2%. Lasts 12 seconds.
Level 3 - Grants vision of the target. Every 100 units of distance between him and Carnus increases Carnus' speed by 3%. Lasts 14 seconds.

Arcane Senses (Passive)
Carnus has a sixth sense that allows him to track down mana. Whenever the mystical force is used, he can sense the users location, as well as he instantly tears apart a small part of that users mana.

Level 1 - Whenever a spell is cast by an enemy in 1000 range of Carnus, the caster loses 30 mana and Carnus gains vision of him for 4 seconds.
Level 2 - Whenever a spell is cast by an enemy in 1300 range of Carnus, the caster loses 50 mana and Carnus gains vision of him for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - Whenever a spell is cast by an enemy in 1600 range of Carnus, the caster loses 70 mana and Carnus gains vision of him for 6 seconds.

Breakdown (Active, single target)
Carnus forces all his energy into the target, causing an overload in the victims body. This deals damage equal to their difference in mana, as well as it stuns for a short duration.

Level 1 - Stuns for 2 seconds and deals damage equal to their difference in mana, with a 500 damage cap.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name: Dreadlord
Proper name: no idea..
Model: Dreadlord, Varimathras (or w/e he's called)
Main Attribute: Strength

Abilities:
Heart break (channeling)
Starts to burn target's heart slowly killing him. The target will become slower and suffer 5% of hp each second. After 10 seconds it will get silenced. After 20 seconds it will die.
The Dreadlord will take 100% more damage during channel.
Wave of darkness
Releases a deathly wave at target location creating a dark cloud. Enemy units in the cloud will become slowed, silenced and will miss on their attacks. The effect is greater during night, the cloud also deals damage during night and it will raise nearby corpses into skeletons for 10 seconds.
Mark of the vampire (passive)
Each attack increases damage by 15 and gives +5% lifesteal on each attack. Stacks for 5/6/7/8 times. Also, every 8/7/6/5 attacks will result in a 100% lifesteal strike and will maim the target slowing it by 50% for 4 seconds.
Blood hunter (passive, active)
During night, the Dreadlord has full vision of any enemy unit in 1000 range around him and will deal 50% more damage. He can cast haunt on any enemy unit within 1000 range with less than 50% hp creating dreadlord's copy next to the target for 5 seconds. Copies deal 25% damage, have a heavy corruption attack and they slow nearby enemy units by 40%. They look like dreadlord but are transparent.
Dread charge (ultimate)
Charges towards an enemy unit gaining 0 collision and spell immunity. It will create a copy next to any enemy unit on the way for 5 seconds. Gains 25% damage each second while reaching it's victim. Strikes the target dealing charged damage.

Bonuy

Reaction score
I meaned i made it before i posted that:)

@Dinowc, I think i can add that hero in the map (but it will be a secret hero:D).

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Annoyer
Melee
Agi

Hit n' run
Passive
When trying to attack an enemy, the hero will teleport to the target, stabbing him, and teleport back. Range increases each level.

Slow Strike
Slows enemys on attack but drains mana.

Poke
When activated, each hit will pushback the enemy a little. Duration, cooldown and manacost decreased each level.

Annoying the world
Creates a copy of the hero at all enemy heroes at the map. Note: The copies deals 100% damage, takes 100% and can cast spells.

Bonuy

Reaction score
Ok, I got 3 more places for heroes... so if you want:)

@Man-o-Bomb
That hero is annoying :p
i like him - except the first ability, cuz if he does that every time he attacks it would be annoying :)thup::thdown:)

Sixth House

Reaction score
Click

Click

Bonuy

Reaction score
I like them, will trie to make 1:D
But I don't make 1 of them cuz in the map undead is 1 of the enemies.
so i only want 1 or 2 undead heroes (already got 1)

Tarlins.Eye

Reaction score
Zombie King
Melee
Strengt

Zombie Horde

Spawns four Zombies, wich infects Enemies. If they die, they will spawn one more Zombie.

Poison Gift

Spits out an Poison Gift, wich infects all Enemies. They take damage, and if they die, they will turn into Zombies.

Hands of Death

The Floor under the Target will turn into cursed Land and will slow every Enemie and inflicts Damage to them.

The living Death [Ultimate]

If the Zombie King dies, it will come back after a few Seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.