Need 3 hero ideas + abilities

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Plague Walker

Forsaken Grasp
Causes the targeted area to pull any enemy unit standing within to the Plague Walker, stunning them for a short duration and causing damage. If no enemy units are in the targeted area, the Plague Walker leaps to the location instead.

Flesh Flaying
Each of the Plague Walker's attacks cause the Flesh Flaying effect. This effect causes damage and transfers it to the Plague Walker, and upon death, will heal the Plague Walker for a certain amount. Healing intensifies when there are more stacks on the target. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 12 seconds.

Pressence of Bane
Radiates an aura around the Plague Walker, reducing the armor and regeneration rate of all non-undead enemy units nearby significantly. Undead units affected by this spell have increased regeneration and armor.

Blood Eruption
Causes the Plague Walker to enter a frenzied state. Increases the duration of the Flesh Flaying effect by 8 seconds, causing it to spread to nearby enemy units while causing area of effect damage instead. The Pressence of Bane effect also reduces the movement speed of non-undead targets. This effect lasts for 20 seconds.

Bonuy

Reaction score
i need good hero ideas

@Thanatos_820: With plague walker do you mean a unit like an abonimation? cuz i already got that.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
i need good hero ideas

@Thanatos_820: With plague walker do you mean a unit like an abonimation? cuz i already got that.

Pretty much, it's really based on your own perspective, to be honest. It does sound very much like an Abomination, but if you noticed the way Forsaken Grasp was worded, I'd very much doubt those two stubby legs of an Abomination can make a jump several yards forward.

In my perspective, you can make it the model of a Flesh Golem. It holds the concept of being Undead and has a more muscular frame to suit the spells all around.

Revengez

Reaction score
Name : Vox
Title : The Dream Manipulator
Main Attribute : Agility
Model : Would look cool on Demon Hunter

Skills
Dream Void - Passive - Every time a unit attacks Vox there's a % chance that the enemy will fall into a deep slumber.
Level 1 - 5% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 2 - 6% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 3 - 7% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 4 - 8% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep

Dream Cloud - Vox lays down a cloud of smoke, making units drowsy. Units in the Cloud have a % chance to fall asleep when attacking a enemy unit.

Level 1 - 20% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 2 - 20% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 3 - 20% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Level 4 - 20% Chance the Unit Wall Fall Asleep
Cooldown 40/35/30/25

Nightmare Strike - Passive - If a unit is asleep, and Vox attacks it, the enemy will get be critically damaged.

Level 1 - 150 Bonus Damage on a Sleeped unit
Level 2 - 200 Bonus Damage on a Sleeped unit
Level 3 - 250 Bonus Damage on a Sleeped unit
Level 4 - 300 Bonus Damage on a Sleeped unit

Exhaustion Strike - Passive - Every time Vox attacks there's a % chance that the enemy will fall into a deep slumber.
Level 1 - 7% Chance the enemy will fall asleep when attacked by Vox
Level 2 - 9% Chance the enemy will fall asleep when attacked by Vox
Level 3 - 11% Chance the enemy will fall asleep when attacked by Vox

Hope you like it. Again edit to your liking if you want to use it.

Bonuy

Reaction score
I like him
I'll make him
@Thanatos_820 Ok i add that hero

Don't need anymore heroes im out of space (and i have to make some other things)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.