Need a new model, can anyone help?

retupmoc258

Reaction score
I want to use the female villager model, but it doesn't have an attack ability. Actually, she doesn't need to attack so much, but she does have an action, "stand3" which would do fine (since she's being a vocalist and damaging people through sound). I was wondering if anyone knows enough about models that they could just edit the model to have an "attack" action which is really just this "stand3" action (or if they want they could just add a new attack action to the model, but that would take longer).

Does anyone know how I could do this or is anyone willing to help me? I don't understand anything about the model editor I have.

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
uhh........ i had a similar question not 2 long ago bout new unit models........ u should go to this site hiveworkshop.com.......... lots of new models there :thup::cool:

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I can do it, but I won't be able to get it to you until tomorrow (28 July) lunchtime (GMT+2), so if you're prepared to wait, I'll get it to you :)

If I manage to find some extra spare time, I'll even see if I can port the acolyte attack animation to the fem villager for ya ;)

retupmoc258

Reaction score
Yeah, if you want to, that'd be great. Sorry about being late to respond, I am finding less free time right now.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry bro u took too long to respond I'm suddenly really busy with real life work. No time to make models.

retupmoc258

Reaction score
Well, can anyone tell me how to do it, or at least give me a pointer of where to go to find that information?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.