Need cool Tower ideas

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Name: Dark Tower
Specialness: It has 600 range and it has heavy attack damage, but slow attack speed. It has a 35% chance to stun an enemy and can cast Darkness(cripple).
Model: Death Tower

Name: Siege Tank
Specialness: It can switch into two modes; Siege Mode and Mobile Mode. When this tower is built by a peasant, it is in Mobile Mode by default, meaning the tower can actually move like ordinary units. It can become a full-scale tower of destruction when it switches to Siege Mode, but it has cooldown and costs mana.

Siege Mode has very long range, high damage, more hit points instant target and AoE damage (like the siege tank from Starcraft!). At Normal Mode, medium atk. speed and movement speed, lots of armor and atleast 750 hit points.
Model: Steam Tank --> Siege Engine

Name: Troll Rampager
Specialness: It has very fast atk. speed and medium damage. It can cast Enrage which temporarily increases his attack damage and attack speed!
Model: Troll Berserker

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Name: Wierd Tower
Specialness: Everytime it attacks, the tower will change its statistics. By statistics I mean attack speed, damage, skill, etc. Example: The tower attacks, after a random duration lets say 1, it attacks again dealing 55 damage, then after a random duration lets say 0.55, it attacks again dealing 27 damage, etc...
Model:Anything wierd looking :D

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Name: DJ tower
Specialness: short range Music which gives a negative aura off -10 damage but 10 + attack speed, and has a 30% chance to stun a monster for 2 seconds because off hes bad taste off music
Model: don’t remember them well enough so some fat man who would make a good DJ

Model should be a ogre, since they are very fat... and all know that ogres like DJ music :p

BTW: Danjamino, im making a hero map, but could i use some of the towers to be a hero? example 'Weird Tower' could be a unit which could cast 'Weird Stats' giving it between -20 and 20 str =)

Reaction score
A series of towers called something like armor piercing towers

Model: i have no idea, use what you want
Specialness: Each tower would have an attack that would do lots of damage to a certain armor type, but very little to all others. You would need one tower for each armor type in the game.

Edit: Pheonix Tower
Specialness: Dies about 30 seconds after being built, then becomes and egg and gets reborn 10 seconds after death. (Just like the blood mage's pheonix) It has pheonix fire as well as a normal attack.
Model: Pheonix/Pheonix Egg

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Name: Ravager Tower
Model: Troll Warlord or Beserker
Ability: Incredible Speed and Damage. Picks a new target every attack and cannot be manually aimed with.

Name: Soundwave Tower
Model: Any odd-looking tower
Ability: Decreases the armor of nearby enemy units by another 0,5 every second. The armor decrease is lost once they leave the area again.

Name: Kodo Tower
Model: Kodo Beast (riderless)
Ability: 5% chance to eat the target unit, instantly killing and and giving an additional 10 gold bonus bounty. Kodo Beast can only eat once every 15 seconds.

Name: Caged Monster
Model: Iron Cage
Ability: Turns into a "Rabid Wendigoo Tower" after making 20 kills.

Name: Rabid Wendigoo Tower
Model: Any Wendigoo
Ability: Great damage and speed. Every attack has a 15% chance to infest the target with the rabbies, decreasing his armor by 4 and his MS by 20% for 8 seconds. Also has enrage, which increases his attackspeed by 50% for 4 seconds.

Name: Ursa Tower
Model: Any Ursa
Ability: Each attack deals 9 more damage then the previous one.

Name: Battery Tower
Model: Lantern Thingy
Ability: Very small damage. Each shot however has a 5% chance to trigger "mana leak", which distributes 500 mana over every friendly tower in a 750 radius. When mana leak has been triggered, it cannot be triggered again for 20 seconds.

Name: Druid Tower
Model: Druid of the Claw
Ability: Has a fast but fairly weak piercing damage attack. Can morph into a bear, which has a slow but powerfull siege attack with splash. Can also morph into a crow, which has a fast and powerfull magic attack, but attacks air only. This tower can be morphed into any of these 3 forms anytime you want.

Name: Enchanted Frog Tower
Model: Frog
Ability: Receives a random one of the following 3 auras: +15% damage for every nearby allied tower, +15% attackspeed for every nearby tower, or -3 armor for every nearby enemy unit.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Name:Chicken Tower

Model: A Chicken :p

Ability: Throws out chickens that explode on death and deal AoE damage.
Also give it a spell that increases its attack speed by 50%

All you would need to do is add splash damage and add a spell that is based off an attack speed increaser.

Also for more awesomeness make the chicken double its size or triple :thup:

LightChaosma

Reaction score
tripple binary tower

fires 1 arrow, that arrow hits target, splists in 2, hitting 2 other targets, wich also each split in 2, hitting another 2 targets each. hits 7 enemies total. sorta wicked bounce

for each 10 kills its damage doubles. or 20 kills, just whats suits your balancing
you may change the name if its sounds too scientific:p

study tower
tower thats reads physics chapters to the creeps, genuantly singing them to sleep. every second they stay withing 1000 range of this tower, thier movemnet speed is reduced by 1% to a max of 75% when they get away, thier speed recovers by 4%/s
no offense to you physicians out there, i like physics, my teacher just has a lame voice...

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The Dimension Tower

Has a 10% chance on every attack to send a creep to an alternate dimension, in which 50 dmg is dealt per second, (The length of their stay is random)

ZeratuelX

Reaction score
Sol Tower
Model: Wisp
Attributes: Constant damage, fires in all directions, low damage
Ability: Burn (5% chance of unit taking 2% of life damage a second for 10 seconds)
>> -50% damage at night.

Idea based on the word "sol" which means "sun".

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Name: Virus Tower
Description: In a small AOE, the computer wireless connection send virus to critters brain, making them lose life every second. You can base it off the ability immolation (neutral passive).
Model: Abilities - Unholy Aura

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
id love to help u make it i can do ok triggs
i can also set up spells if u need help in that area
plus i love custom models so if u need help importing/exporitng modles
id love to help

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Like Tyrael said, PM me if you get stuck on how to do a tower. I can help on making some.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Name: Tower of Speed
Special: Gives nearby tower +attack speed.

Name: Growth Tower
Special: Every kill this tower gains +damage and + attack speed.

Sry if these were already stated i didnt want to read through everyones towers.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Name: Plague Tower
Model: A Rat or a Zombie
Description: Has a 20% each shot to infect its target with the plague, dealing X damage per second untill they die. Every unit standing next to the unit with the plague will be infected with it as well, causing it to rapidly spread when the creeps have formed clusters.

Name: Consumer Tower
Model: Abomination or a Meat Golem
Description: When a nearby creeps health drops below 25%, this tower automaticly fires a hook at it and drags it towers him, consumeing the poor target. When a target gets consumed, it instantly dies. The tower itself receives a permanent bonus to damage and attackspeed. This effect can only occur once every 5 seconds.

Name: Incinerator Tower
Model: Firelord
Description: Each attack incinerates the target, causing him to deal X damage per second to nearby its nearby allies. Incinerated targets explode upon death, dealing X damage to nearby other creeps.

Name: Elune's Well
Model: Moonwell
Description: At night, will cause Elune to strike a random nearby enemies with her divine glaive. Every 3 seconds, an enchanted glaive will crash down from the sky and strike a random nearby unit for X damage.

N

NoobzPwnz

Name: Uber Tower
Specialty: Multishot, Moon Glaive, Bash
Each shot by Multishot goes on with Moon Glaive and Each shot from Multishot and Moonglaive, you bash them. and you deal splash damage
Atk Type should be chaos

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.