Need help with spell thingy!

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay this is the story. I was on hiveworkshop and i found this spell that was gonna be used in my map. But then i downloaded it, opened it and realized that i had forgotten how to put that spell in your map with all the triggers, variables, custom units used etc. I've done it before but that was about last year

Can anyone help me with this please?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=103712&prev=r=20&status=g&page=2

the spell i wanted

P.S. DO I HAVE TO DO IT MANUALLY?!?!?!

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> DO I HAVE TO DO IT MANUALLY?!?!?!

Triggers and variables --> No

Custom units --> Yes

For variables, go to Terrain Editor > File > Preferences > Search for a tab which allows you to 'Automatically generate variable'. I can't remember the exact names. For triggers, just put ALL the triggers in a folder (a 'Category') and then copy the whole folder to your new map. For units, abilities and buffs etc etc (any Object Editor stuff), you'd need to copy manually. Also, the ease of import also depends on how the author do the spell.

The opinions above are mostly for GUI triggers/variables.

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
I think "Automatically generate variable" is called something closer to "create new variables when pasting data" or something.
Otherwise, vypur nailed it :thup:

Jagan

Reaction score
If you still can't find it, it can be found under File>Preferences>General. Check the box that says 'Automatically create unknown variables when pasting trigger data'.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.