Need help with trigger fast!

0llas

Reaction score
Hey guys! Got a little problem on my "Escape/Maze". If you have played a maze or escape b4 u would know that in some parts of the map u have to collect keys to get through gates. Well, I need help with a trigger that will move the keys to the spot where u took 'em. I have a trigger that works but it takes ages to get it right... Already done it on my last map and I don't wanna do it again.
It looks like this:
Klot1 Red
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Demon Hunter
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Item carried by Demon Hunter 0012 <gen> of type Brinande klot) Equal to Brinande klot 0121 <gen>
Then - Actions
Set Klot666 = True
Trigger - Turn on Klot1 Flytta <gen>
Else - Actions
Do nothing
Klot1 Flytta
Events
Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
If (Klot666 Equal to True) then do (Item - Move Brinande klot 0121 <gen> to (Center of Klot 1 Copy <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
Klot1 Flytta 2 Red
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Demon Hunter
Actions
If ((Item carried by Demon Hunter 0012 <gen> of type Brinande klot) Equal to Brinande klot 0121 <gen>) then do (Item - Move Brinande klot 0121 <gen> to (Position of Demon Hunter 0012 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
And I have to do that for every single Hero... My other solution is this:
Orbs
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
Or - Any (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0022 <gen>
(Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0023 <gen>
(Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0024 <gen>
(Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0025 <gen>
Actions
If ((Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0022 <gen>) then do (Item - Move Burning Orb 0022 <gen> to (Center of Key Copy <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0023 <gen>) then do (Item - Move Burning Orb 0023 <gen> to (Center of Key Copy 2 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0024 <gen>) then do (Item - Move Burning Orb 0024 <gen> to (Center of Key Copy 3 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Item carried by (Dying unit) of type Burning Orb) Equal to Burning Orb 0025 <gen>) then do (Item - Move Burning Orb 0025 <gen> to (Center of Key <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
But it only works sometimes... When you only have one item in the inventory it works but when you get 2 or more it doesen't work... Please help me!

MP®

Reaction score
With such a thread title in combination with such a messy post, you won't get helped fast..

dianamod27

Reaction score
Your post is hard to read and lacks explanation but why don't you just save the points of those keys when they're being picked up, remove the keys from the dying unit's inventory and create new keys at the previously saved points?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.