Need ideas for an ultimate.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I'm basically down to my last hero to be made in a while in my AoS, then it's a few system-fixes and then the grand first beta-test. My only problem is that I've run out of ideas for ultimates at this point.

I know that the community here has gotten some insane ideas for spells, so post a few of them here and claim your reward (basically some crappy rep and a place in the special thanks section).

The hero:

Fujishiro the Nexus Spirit:

Code:
[B]Skill 1: For Mother Earth[/B]

Fujishiro calls for wrath of Mother Warth to strike down upon a target location. 
Mother Earth responds with different force depending on the terrain Fujishiro aims for.
Cooldown 40/38/36/34 seconds.

Code:
[B]Skill 2: Gaia Prison[/B]

Turns a target area into a prison, trapping all enemy units in range inside. 
Units trapped inside the prison will take 40 damage per second. 
Level 1 - 300 AoE, lasts 3 seconds. 
Level 2 - 350 AoE, lasts 4 seconds. 
Level 3 - 400 AoE, lasts 5 seconds. 
Level 4 - 450 AoE, lasts 6 seconds. 
Cooldown 30 seconds.

Code:
[B]Skill 3: Nexus Orb[/B]

Fujishiro summons a great Nexus Orb which drains the lifesource out of all 
enemy units within an AoE of 500. After 5 seconds the orb will explode, 
healing all allied units within 500 AoE for 1/4 of the absorbed life.

Level 1: Drain 20 health per second.
Level 2: Drain 30 health per second.
Level 3: Drain 40 health per second.
Level 4: Drain 50 health per second.
Cooldown 32/29/26/23 seconds.

Now the only thing missing is the ultimate, so overload me with great ideas and you might get them into the map.

kaboo

Reaction score
what's your heros model?

(i know that this is not for this forum but i wanna ask how can i change the little words under my name? :D )

Larcenist

Reaction score
It can be basically anything, and the hero uses the Wisp model.

Also, your Nexus Orb sounds similar to my Mana Bomb ^^

Yeh I acually made it for someone who wanted a mass lifedrain, then I found it totally awesome, editted it a little and it made it's way into the map ^^.

(i know that this is not for this forum but i wanna ask how can i change the little words under my name?
I think you need either a certain amount of posts or reputation, can't remember. The text will change to "You can change this <somewhere>..." when you're able to change this.

kaboo

Reaction score
thx

the skill should be something like>
1->the hero explodes himself and this explosion will destroy all summoned units on the map and drains out all mana of every unit on the map... :)
2->somekind of self transormation

Ommi

Reaction score
My ultimate idea:

Fujishiro's Infusion

Fujishiro infuses him self in a enemy hero slowing it down over time untill it comes to a complete stop, then exploding out of the hero dealing a massive aoe damage to everyone around the infused hero but none to the hero that was infused

(I hope you get the idea of the spell, this is a horribly written tooltip but Im tierd :p )

So if your gonna have it multi level have it take shorter to slow down the hero and more damage per level, if only 1 level then maybe slowing down to 80% - 60% - 40% - 20% - 0% and then exploding out for some ammount of damage

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Dark storm:
Creates a great storm around the caster sending lightnings randomly in the area. The lightnings strike down in the ground dealing 50 aoe damage to all enemy units within 200 range.

Larcenist

Reaction score
Good ideas, I'll still need a few more to make a pick though. Note that it can be anything, and triggering them wont be an issue.

T

TheLastAce

Since the other three abilities are activated, I would consider making the last a passive ability. Players tend to get overwhelmed with too many clicked abilities. Perhaps an ability like Strengthening the bonds - which every time you cast an ability, you gain a shield that absorbs a set ammount of damage (say 50) that stacks as you cast more spells. Cap the max ammount at around 400.

Larcenist

Reaction score
Now that's probably the best suggestion so far, I really like it. Though I would love more ideas to come.

Larcenist

Reaction score
Bump, I could really use a few more ideas. it can be ANYTHING, passive, active, supportive etc.

THE_X

Reaction score
i saw this really cool spell in the spell forms, its not mine and i cant rember whos it is but its called Earth Spikes. its quite neat, its done in jass but take a look at it, it fits Earth type spells really well

Larcenist

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, I tested that one a while ago. I'll search around for it. More suggestions please ^^.

THE_X

Reaction score
what does the model look like i get ideas just from seeing what it looks like alot of the time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.