• Make my own Hero!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choose from the original Heroes from Dc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

megaflame566

Reaction score
Im making a Dc universe game and i have somethings figured out like
its going to be a rpg type? I dont really know if its rpg bassicly Most of the map is one place a city mabye a forest here and there but the action is basiclly there
and depending on the poll you either Make your own hero or Choose a hero from Dc.On the map you buy items from shops on the map if your a good guy or get items from black markets if your a bad guy.

But what i want to know is what you guys would like to see to make this map diffrent

Please post ideas and Answer the Poll :D

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wait. What do you mean "Make my own Hero!"?

If you mean players can like mix and match hero models and skills etc, then that'd be nice, but I'd add both in that case. That way, you can actually make custom heroes but also have the original heroes.

That'd be what I want to see.

megaflame566

Reaction score
Guess i should have explained more

Choices-----
Make my own hero-If you ever played custom hero arena its like that you choose a hero then skills for it but its not Dc hero models.Dc heroes will be at bases and stuff

Choose from the original Heroes from Dc- I make the heroes and you just choose one of them to use

megaflame566

Reaction score
I think i know how im going to do things your going to be in a city(Well theres also bases forest beach ect) and basically you level up by fighting thugs or cops depending which side your on then missions happen and depending on which side your own you get a different objective like if your good you protect a bank but if your bad you steal from the bank but the main goal is to destroy the other teams main base

megaflame566

Reaction score
lol Thanks i dont even know how im going to do some stuff (Because of triggers :/) but il figure it out

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.