Need New Mapping Partner

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Hey im looking for a few people to help create a new great map. Someone that has expierience with the world editor and is familiar with triggers, variables, etc. all of that good stuff. Also some1 that has a way to keep in contact (Aim, Xfire, E mail) and is pretty active. I am pretty expierenced and have been mapping for about 1 1/2 years. ANyways if interested feel free to post reply and i get back to u :)

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I wonder if you might get some hits if you describe your map idea first? I know I have no interest in Loap or Maul or something...so a brief description would probably help you get the right kind of person you're looking for.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sounds like you want people to do everything. Why don't you tell us about you instead of asking about us.

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Oh

I don't want a partner to do everything, i just want them to be able to map in most situations. Im looking to do A Hero vs Hero kind of map. My ideal choices go along the lines from Dota type thing to even a Footman Frenzy. Im also expierenced in Mazes, Mauls, TD's, Survivals and much more. I have a Few Near finished maps and am also willing to help on any unfinished maps you may have. I live in Washington (not DC) and play on US East.

R

Ragnarok007

Maybe...

Hi...

I'm... kinda interested in mapping, I have nearly done my Rpg/Hero War/Castle builder game... and I'm not good in triggers, but in placing doodads, terrain and more stuff... If I could post pics, by hosting them in Image Shack, I would... but I can't get them hosted, dont know why... but me and my friend who works in trigger we making one of the coolest and prettiest maps made in Warcraft III Reing of Chaos [O, and I dont have Frozen Throne... yet] but I have X-fire, with micro-headset, and im... nearly always on if im not a school, but I would like to help if you can explain more details, but you can tell me that if you interested in my help... in X-fire, and if you accept, il send you pics of my map... [in hotmail], and im not kidding... im not saying this because I made the map, but there are some of the most cool details never seen in Warcraft 3 Roc maps,

what I have done in my map:

Cool City pathways
Every 1/3 houses have smoke add, on the chiminey
Cool designed houses [made in the editor]
Beatiful landscapes
Walls, of high defended city...

im saying to much sry... lol, I love my work...

Hope you interested, because I am..! I would help like 3 hours a day I needed, working in maps, and I love Hero vs. Hero, I know a lil about triggers, but I whant to learn how touse them... scoreboards... etc...

and a cool trigger in my map im working on:
you in a city so there is a bus outside the city that... when you get in the hanggar of the bus station... you get a default camera angle that you can't change until you get out the station, a camera view able to see all the inside of the station and etc, each bus, [if you on the Bus region] you get in and there are only 4 seats [bus=steam tank] then the bus ride you automaticly in 2nd person view to the city at different location... at day, the fare is 10$ at night when there is less people 5$ and if you take bus, enemies dont know ou are in, because every 10 secs, if there is nobody, the bus departs, and there is 4 so there creeps, also dont know you are in... so you can pass the city safely, I whant to show my map to people to help me, but cant host them... if you let me help, il send you some to let you know in what I can help... mapping, and if you like my work.... hope you do!

Thanks for your help, whaiting for your responce :D

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Cool

Alright sounds cool, liek to know more about u. Give me ur E mail and i get back to u tommarow (Sunday):D

R

Ragnarok007

Pefect!

Thanks, you lit up my day, but I rather give you my X-fire, you said you had one, and its more secure then just blowing my E-mail right here, on X-fire... I hope you have a microphone, but il send you mine... and you send me yours, il send pieces of my work, if you like it...! if you dont have X-fire, 2 things... download it, because its the best program... me and my friend we just play WIII online with micros, and it rocks, or reply to tell me you dont have one, il figure our something !

you da best... thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.