Zeus:
Need 4spell ideeas.
Wind god [level 100 reward hero]
Need 3spell ideeas.He currently has a chance to knockback enemy unit
Nightmare
Need 4 spell ideeas.
Tinker
Need 4 spell ideeas.
1 Completley new hero.Give main attrib , skills , name etc.

sidove

Reaction score
Nightmare:

Strike Of Shadows
Nightmare strikes the target making him unable to be controlled and running around in terror, any friendly unit that comes in X range of the target will get X decreased armor.

Shadows Reveler
Nightmare casts a curse on the target making, the target take damage over time, if a unit dies in X range of the target the target will create a cloud of shadows on the dieing unit making every unit that goes trough the cloud get the same course as the main target, but the damage over time will decrease for every unit that goes onto the cloud.

Life Stealer
Nightmare drains the life of the unit healing him for X amount and damaging the target for the same.

Embrace of Shadows [Ulti]
Nightmare curses the target making him take the exact damage as Nightmare will for the next 30 seconds. If the target dies he will explode and cast out a nova dealing X damage in a AOE.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wind god

Hurricane prey - Continual. Marks an enemy unit, increasing movement speed and attack speed of any friendly (melee?) unit attacking it. You might use a Frost Shield with negative slow values, if it doesn't work I suppose triggers is the way.

Evasion aura - Passive. Grants Evasion to the Wind God and nearby enemy units.

Divine cloud - Ultimate. Passive with cooldown. When cooldowned, a shimmering cloud surrounds the Wind God and works as a Spell Shield (temporarily blocks a spell for every 2 minutes.) Every time the Spell Shield is used there is an Air Elemental summoned to fight for the Wind God, with a duration as long as the cooldown for the Divine Cloud skill. The Air Elemental is fast, not very resilent but deals ok damage, and can cast Tornado as well as Regenerative Breeze (a weaker versionh of Tranquility.)

EDIT: I posted this and realised this would not be the ideal Hero Defense skill set. My bad. I am sure you can adjust these skills so that they suit battles against a lot of weaker units, if thats the point.

AKDevil

Reaction score
Zeus

Wrath of Zues
Lighning strikes the target, killing (or damaging it intensly), causing it to explode, and making nearby enemies flee in terror

Lightning Wave
Zues creates a wave of lighting (strikes?) that travels out from him in all directions, dealing less damage as it travels farther, but make him vulnerable while casting/chaneling it.

umm, that kinda all i got, hope its good

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Hero Name: Nalmeena, Shadow Assailant
Attribute: Agility

Shadow Mark
Marks an enemy with Nalmeena's shadow. While under the effect of her shadow, the marked unit will revealed when there are no nearby friendly units. Only when the enemy unit is revealed, the marked buff will show. When the marked unit is isolated, Nalmeena can teleport to the shadow, fading in with a delay duration.

Fear
Inflicts fear in an enemy unit. When Nalmeena is in range of the feared unit, the feared unit receives damage and mini-stun every 0.5 seconds. The closer Nalmeena is to the feared unit, the more damage and longer duration mini-stun. Maximum of 0.3 seconds stun per 0.5 seconds. When the feared unit is isolated from friendly units, it has a armor penalty and movement speed penalty.

Abyssal Pierce
Nalmeena is able to easily shatter enemy armor when they are isolated. Every attack, bonus pure damage is dealt to the target as long as there are no friendly units nearby. The bonus damage is greater if the nearest friendly unit is further away. Maximum bonus damage of 100.

Isolation Field
Nalmeena harnesses the essence of darkness and isolates enemies in different dimensions. All enemies within the area have decreased sight range and are in a state of maximum isolation. Enemies cannot escape the Isolation Field. For every unit killed in the Isolation Field, it applies an armor penalty on all enemies within the field until the Isolation Field ends.

This hero would be more of an assassin type hero where you pick off isolated enemies one by one.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Man, just got a great idea for your tinker (at least I think so myself :p) The first two skills are nothing extraordinary, but then I got this idea of the Tinker being able to construct combat buildings, see below :)

Robo-Goblin As the original Tinker ultimate, but here it is a normal 3-level hero skill. Strength and armor bonus increases with levels.
Level 1 - +1 Strength.
Level 2 - +4 Strength, +1 armor.
Level 3 - +7 Strength, +2 armor.

Mark of the Sapper Continual. You don't have any idea how it is being a sapper, doomed to explode... Now you do. Give a buff to an enemy unit, and if the unit is attacked during the effect of the spell, it triggers an explosion dealing extra damage to the unit, and the effect ends. Mana cost 30, cooldown 2.5.
Level 1 - Mark lasts 4 seconds, explosion deals 40 damage to target.
Level 2 - Mark lasts 8 seconds, explosion deals 70 damage to target.
Level 3 - Mark is permanent until attacked, explosion deals 100 damage to target.

Engineering - This skill is passive and its levels works as requirements and upgrades for the building the Tinker can construct. Thing is, the tinker has that construct building icon as any peon has. The buildings are in fact quite as normal summonings, but he builds them like a peon would and then there is an expiration timer added by a trigger as soon as the construction is complete. A building takes 12 seconds to construct and lasts for 35 seconds.
Level 1 - Enables the Tinker to construct Power Node.
Level 2 - Enables the Tinker to construct Factory and increases mana capicity of the Power Node.
Level 3 - Increases the explosion damage of the Clockwerk goblins from the Factory and enables the Power Node to cast Chainlightning.

THE BUILDINGS
Power Node
This is a construction of energy and electricity. As a model use either Energy Tower (with another or none ground texture) or some very small-scale orc building with a lightning bolt constantly smashing down into it. The Power Node has 350 hit points and 200 mana (300 when Engineering reaches lvl 2) and a lesser mana regeneration. The Power Node has 3 spells;
Stasis Trap - Yep. Its the same as the Witch Doctor skill.
Transfer Energy - This works like Siphon Mana (Blood Mage) but can ONLY be used to transfer mana to an ally, not to steal it from an enemy.
Chainlightning - Enabled when Engineering reaches lvl 3. Deals 120 damage, up to 5 targets (15% dmg reduction per target), mana cost 75 and cooldown 9.

Factory
This is the very same as the Factory summoned by the original Pocket Factory skill, but has 400 hit points. The Clockwerk Goblins deal 50 damage upon sapping, 75 damage when Engineering has reached lvl 3.

Repair - Ulti. Could seem lame to have repair as an ultimate, but not only can the Tinker repair his buildings and ally machines, but he can also repair HIMSELF while in Robo-Goblin form! Neither Robo-Goblin or any of the buildings cost resources to repair, so balancing repair time is essential.

NOTE: I think you can easily make the systems for the requirements and upgrades for buildings constructed by the Tinker and linking them to the Engineering skill. Use a lot of Upgrades in the object editor and then make triggers enabling (and disabling) different things. Tell me if I should help you with this or if there is something you don't understand. At least I gave you an idea :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.