New Age of Warcraft

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I did that? Whoooooooooooooooops :p :D my bad I was thinking of the other one lol :) ill go edit that right now sry for misunderstanding :p

Cres

Reaction score
Its the "new age of warcraft" rite? so are there any new heroes? would b cool if we got like 1 hero per race and are there any new units (besides your nice summoned skele guard...) And just wondering were humans orcs and undead supposed to get less new abilities?

-tower ideas...
human-gattling tower
-need at least one rifleman to arm
-sorta like starcraft bunker
-increases riflesmen stat...
lvl 1 tower-1 rifle +5%attack speed +5% dmg +5%range
2 rifle(max) +10%... u get the idea
lvl 2 tower- 3rifle(max) +15%... ya

human-heat ray tower
-expensive as s***
-splash dmg
-more towers=more attack for each
lvl1 tower- 30dmg(1)/34 dmg(2)/38/42/46/50
lvl2 tower- can transfer mana and has spell blaze with is autocast giveing the tower immolation 40dmg/46/52/58/64/70

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yes to all of your questions. There was an old thread that explained this but Alexander deleted it.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
All updates are stated in the first post.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Towers

All Towers are listed on page 1, post 1.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I've had another tower strategy for all of the races. Battlefield towers. They attack relatively well, have a mediocre cost, and a fast build. Now, they will have some way of losing their function after enough uses or they need a constant recharge. Basically, to the point that you don't want to build one on your base unless you're sure it'll be a battlefield. It brings the strategy in when you're fighting a long battle that you bring a few citizens (well Undead summons so they only need 1...assumming he can stay alive) to build these towers towards the middle of the combat.

Human:

Trebuchet Tower -- Tower that needs rocket ammo (run like mana). Mana can be recharged by channeling mana to it via a peasant (who should be triggered to use up gold and lumber in a recharge building mana characteristic, besides repairing hp-wise. But it doesn't work on units, so don't use them on heroes). Anyway, Trebuchets play a different part in the fact they have ridiculously low armor and hp BUT they fire at slightly below mediocre speed to deal high splash damage. Put them behind your army and attempt to keep them from being destroyed by flying and mounted units.

Horde:

Lightning Array -- A strange ward of lightning power that can be placed pretty much anywhere on the field due to its mediocre range. The the mysterious thing about these towers is that they have mana like the Human tower, but they JOIN TOGETHER. What does this do you ask? Once you have more than one Lightning Array, you freeze the units and call down lightning to strike an enemy (special effects and the like) that does COMBINED damage of the two Lightning Arrays. HOWEVER, Lightning Arrays run off mana and when they join together, they pit their mana all into one pool and suck it dry faster due to firing a larger bolt. So, while powerful, you may be distressed once you find all three Lightning Arrays have shut down from too much mana use. Oh, and the Horde has no mana recharger like the Human, so setting up a Lightning Array means setting up one for life--you can't fix the thing and you can't destroy it automatically either...wait until an enemy destroys it or you destroy it yourself to gain another tower slot.

Undead:

Reaver Tower -- Tower that steadily loses hp upon a finished building. HOWEVER, it attacks relatively fast, mediocre range, and for relatively good damage and for mediocre cost...and it gains life when it kills a unit. It also has a fast build, making it a perfect battlefield tower. Oh, and when its hp strikes 10, the unit refuses to attack until it's repaired. It doesn't die by its hp lust.

Night Elves:

Magic-Addicted Treant -- This gigantic Treant accidentally fell into the Well of Eternity and has been addicted to its magic ever since. Well, that was how the first one was created...now the Night Elves pour magic water onto their Ancient Guardian towers to create these beasts. Anyway, they also use mana, and at a much higher rate to do a slightly faster and more damaging attack. However, Night Elves cannot replenish the mana with any unit EXCEPT for the Magic Well. Edit it so that it can somehow heal these towers' mana with its own. This way, you can have a cool look of a tower in the middle in the battlefield surrounded by magic wells to keep itself alive just a little longer. Yes that's right, these towers actually die when they run out of MP.

Naga:

Sorry, I know you don't like ideas for them at the present, but this was just a thought I had at the moment.

Water Spitter -- This gigantic worm of a tower pops out of the ground after sucking up wells of water undergound, and it will spit it in large splash blasts at enemies. The thing about this, is that it uses its mana differently. Every ten-twenty seconds of firing, its low mana score (where other towers have a much higher amount) it has to dig into the ground and find more. During this moment it is invulnerable, but it of course can't help out its army. It also has ridiculously low range, so the battle might be out of the area by the time the Water Spitter has time to fire. Nonetheless, this one you CAN put in your base, but if so you should put it near your structures and not at chokepoints, because the unit fires too slowly to be a good chokepoint tower yet powerful enough to make it worth building.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'll live with an extra idea :)

You did give me a great idea! The towers were all awesome, but I just don't think I want to use something like that. However, in all that, I got one killer-cool idea! :D

Combining towers! :D Magical towers that can combine to create stronger versions. (Only 2-3 levels of each) 1 type of combiner tower per race...Awesome, thanks, Rin.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Priest...

The priest you say has one ability that "revives" I think thats a good idea... but limit it to like only 1-3 units per revive and make it so ... it has a high cost of mana :S... or else it would be just like revive! revive! revive... bwhaha my army has come back from the dead :p... I know you've probly thought of all this but just seeing if you did.

BrokenX

DM Cross

Reaction score
Actually, Broken X, I assume you're talking about the poll. That was a vote, and the Priest only got ONE(1) new ability. As did all the other spell casters. The Priests's "Revive" didn't win. Shadow Word: Dissolve did. Its a spell based off of Shadow Strike.

Sorry if it confused you...

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
First off ... you said in your description of Apollos wrath (which I am honored to have you include :D a similiar thing exists ina ge of mythology btw thats where I got the idea) you said that it only works during NIGHT, like I accidentally said (and fixed of course :p. Hmmmmmmmmmm ...

Undead:

Channeler of Death: a giant, ziggurat type thing that fires special ammo that, when it hits, channels the forces of darkness and death around the area of impact, draining the hp of all units there (perhaps giving it to the channeler) and the special ability *during NIGHT only * Realm of the Dead, which basically targets a point and blasts open a hole to the Underworld or Hell of Hel or Tarturus or the Bahamas or school or something, from which a FEW, WEAK ghouls come out and start attacking the enemies around it, but lose life steadily

Night Elves:

Crystalism Prism: a large, monolith or crystalline type thing that focuses the energies around it into blasts of power, dealing moderate to heavy damage to a single target; attacked units are afflicted with the Crystalline Force, a mysterious force that drains their hp and channels it to the Crystalism Prism --- it keeps channeling for a while, and works ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MAP, and uses a special animation to link it to the Crystalism Prism; if a unit dies from the BUFF, and not from a DIRECT ATTACK, then a special animation occurs and the units soul is sucked (from wherever it is) into the Prism. It could be like an ethereal form or whatever too; then the Prism emits a strange sound, special animation plays, and units soul is absorbed right into the Prism, making it slightly more powerful; we wouldnt want to have superpowered towers of soul sucking death would we? this tower would probably be better off in the undead actually lol.

Orcs:

Elemental Releaser: one of the basic towers for the orcs, is medicore for its cost (which is cheap), but upgrades into one of the three elements: storm, earth, and fire, which become seperate techtrees

Fire Sub Techtree: If you upgrade the elemental releaser into fire form, then you get a moderate tower, fast attacking but little damage, and burns enemy units to take damage over time.
If you upgrade it into the Magmadon, you get a volcano sort of tower that does shoots out streamlets of lava, dealing heavy damage in a line, burns all units close to it, inapproachable by melee, and has ability Magma Implosion, which means the magma chamber that fuels it (never hurts to get science into the forum / game eh?;) ) utterly implodes, obliberating the volcano and anything near it; pretty expensive tower

Forest Fire: a giant, flaming tree lol, that has a very strong immolation, and a moderate close range attack, but it NEEDS FUEL FOR ITS FIRE; it will automatically and randomly burn down a tree within oh say 800 of it (wind blows sparks), which then ignites and creates a new Forest Fire; you can easily have tons of these ALL OVER the place, burning down trees and creating new forest fires; the cache is that they have limited mana, which steadily runs down and when it gets to 0, the fire doesnt have anything left to burn and smolders away, losing hp rapidly; it gets mana / hp back from units that come near it (ow, stupid flames, OUCH HOT HOT HOT HOT OOOOOOWWWWWWIE :D) and gets especially high regen rates from night elves and their treants and flammable armor :D :D
Im to lazy to post the other elemental sub tech trees right now lol :D if you like these ideas then please tell me so otherwise there really isnt a point posting :)

Btw, like my new avatar?

Ps. how do I change the text right below my name? :cool: thanks ! #_@

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Age of Mythology is...the PWNAGE. Well, everything except its editor.

Sorry for the off-topicness :D

Those are good towers, SF. Unfortunately, Forest Fire may have to be changed. Flames slow down the computer amazingly.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Only the Special Members, mods, and admins can change that text. Sorry.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Ummmm? But you wrote it? In your list of towers? Can you 'not' go edit it, are you trying to defy the laws of nature, are you being careless, am I being careless, is nature being careless? Deep questions my friend. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep questions.

:D :p :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
...I have no idea what you're talking about anymore?

M

Marksman

Shadowy Fear said:
Ummmm? But you wrote it? In your list of towers? Can you 'not' go edit it, are you trying to defy the laws of nature, are you being careless, am I being careless, is nature being careless? Deep questions my friend. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep questions.

:D :p :)
:eek: :confused:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Uhhh did I do something wrong? If so my advance apologies and what did I do? Im getting kind of worried now. :confused: :(

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
For the tower 'Appolos Wrath' tower, you said it only works in the NIGHT time .... is it just me ? (im getting very concerned about my mental health now)

As the tower was supposed to reflect sunlight during the DAYtime, unless it can bend and redirect light waves through 15,000 billion tons of rock and molten ... rock. :confused:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Oh, I changed it...Lol...

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Ok im getting EXTREMELY worried now lets just all forget the whole thing *laughs nervously, twitches slightly*

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
It STILL says that it only works during the night ...

*pauses for a second, throws up hands in despair*

Ok, Im taking a day off for my mental heatlh .... goodbye for now ....

---- Few minutes later ----

*hears Alexander say something, turns around to reply, bangs head on exit sign, runs out of building screaming*

Later -------

*seen leaving country on private plane, fondling an ax and muttering softly to self*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.