New Age of Warcraft

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Incorrect. Flesh Bandage isn't supposed to use mana, but rather life, so it can be casted as many times as possible, though you may find your necromancers dying more often if you're too stupid to monitor how they cast the ability (if you consider adding activation like the Priest's Heal).

Also, I only posted two times to grundy and he three times. I wouldn't call that spamming.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ah, yes, I forgot that part myself! :D

Weren't you supposed to PM me with that? -.- And I would change my post?

But anyway, that system still DOES work, to an extent, just change 'mana for Flesh Bandage' to life...If it meant the difference between keeping a crapy 145g Necromancer, or something like...Say...A Frost Wyrm? Uh, yeah, Mr. Necromancer's going to patriotic and die for his comrade! :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! I thought I mentioned it to you earlier :):)

Yup. The Patriotic Necromancer, willing to die for the Undead cause. That's what Flesh bandage is for :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Hahaha! I thought I mentioned it to you earlier :):)

Yup. The Patriotic Necromancer, willing to die for the Undead cause. That's what Flesh bandage is for :D

Shaddap, smart***! :D

And Cres: I did record your vote! Thank you for making that hard decision! ;)

-Edit-

Cres, you did not vote for the Faerie, either. You'll need to just pick one at random. (And a little note: Darkness has a high cooldown and mana cost, so it would be hard to make it eternally night, unless you want to waste most of your army on those little things)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I've noticed your talk about the Faerie ability suggestions, Cres, so I'll brush you up on the idea of WotHD.

Sure you can own the mages with the other abilities, but what happens when your Faerie Dragon is about to die? It's not like you have Flesh Bandage Necromancer or Cure Priest. So what do you do? The obvious, you use WotHD when you predict that your faerie dragon will die in the next thirty seconds and you'll go down with a boom. Make the mistake and predict wrong, and you'll wipe out YOUR mage army. Double-edged sword...a VERY large sword, too.

DM Cross

Reaction score
...This off-topic, completely useless realization just hit me:

There are only:
29 custom units
6 custom items
44 custom abilities
27 custom buffs/effects
9 custom upgrades
in New Age of Warcraft. Yet the original thread that was used for this map had 120 posts, total, and over 1,000 views!

:D I feel kind of loved! Lol!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Teh muffins have decided.

Human:
A.

B.

Horde:
A.

B.

Undead:

A

B

C

Night Elf:

A

B

C

D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Beta 3 Poll Closed!

This poll has been CLOSED! Please check the first page for the results.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
how much food is there gonna be in the map? hopfully not the normal 100.. i just hate that "build more farms" grrrr

DM Cross

Reaction score
Please see page 1, post 1 for details on the NAoW changes.

L

leetslay

In vote for

Shaman, Lightning Bolt
Obsidian Statue, Will of the Precursors

DM Cross

Reaction score
This poll has been closed. Please see page 1, post 1 for a list of all NAoW changes.

DM Cross

Reaction score
All the abilities have been finished. Please check the first page to read about them.

DM Cross

Reaction score
The Tower Beta has ended. Look at the front page to see the new towers.

Alexander
-Waiting in a New Age-​

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I havent really been following this thread, so I dont know much about your map, but here are some tower ideas :D

Special Projectile Tower Techtree:

Harpoon Launcher: a tower that launches a gaint harpoon at enemies, dealing moderate damage with small splash.

Ballista Tower: shoots a giant ballista bolt at enemies, dealing slightly heavy damage, splash in a line, extra ability upgrade (possible) that impaled a unit with a ballistic bolt, dealing extreme damage, stunning the unit, reducing armor, doing damage over time, etc. (units cut open, armors ruined, bleeding, lol :D)

Glaive Tower: ground attack shoots a 'stream' of bouncing glaives; air attack fires big glaive at air unit; special attack fires glaives in all directions

Reflector Towers Techtree:

Apollos Wrath (base tower): a giant tower with a mirrror on top shoots out beams of sunlight reflected by the mirror

Moonlight Fiesta (one upgrade choice): giant tower with a mirror, relfects moonlight instead, dealing light damage, but gving it increased sight (only works during night)

Helios's Revenge (other upgrade choice): larger, more powerful version of Apollo's Wrath, burns through enemy units like tissue, special ultravilot reflection makes all enemies hit take damage over time, and infrared reflection adds a lot of damage and slows enemies

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but whatever here you go ! :D :) :cool:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Apollos Wrath (base tower): a giant tower with a mirrror on top shoots out beams of sunlight reflected by the mirror (only works during night)

Sunlight beams that work only at night? Um? Lol, I think you need to switch either SUNlight or only works during NIGHT. :p But it IS a cool idea, a tower that only works during a certain time of day...Interesting idea for the Night Elves (or Naga, once I get to them)

I'm about to write a summary for the map in the first post, along with updates and information. (Thanks for the idea)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Please check the first page for information about the new spells, and the Credits.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.