New Idea Project in the Thinking

C

CenshiCheese

well for the necro, Drake BloodGrafter grafter meants robber.

For the... silent..death..warrior..(sigh).. mybe Don ChasteReaver Chaste means innocent

aslo, silent death warrior.... please. How bout ravager, or Lord of the Damned, maybe or OOH OOH, Ruin Monarch! (remember all names of other units are royalty, Knight,lord king.

C

CenshiCheese

well, like i said, all undead heros have to be some sort of lordship, dreadlord, death knight, crypt lord, lich king. It should be somn like monarch or king or somn like that.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Ummmm where are all my terraining assistants? I have 3 and no one was able to check the first map. I'm hurt :(

E

Eilhal

I'll check it... but never got the map... try sending it again.. I think my E-mail might be messed up though

E

Eilhal

Yes that is it... idk y but lately I haven't gotten a single E-mail!! I usually get a LOT.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
K I'll begin sending you the campaign file. I need you to check it completly and give me opinions. Don't edit without permission :D

E

Eilhal

Ok... it just came in and I'll be looking over it over the next few days and posting comments about it (I am going to edit my copy and save it on a seperate file to see if you like my changes... if you do then you can send me the most up to date version and I will add the changes and send it right back)

EDIT: I can't open the file you sent... it is a .W3N and all the rest of my maps are .W3X or .W3M

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
K thx. Pm to me so I don't reveal all the secrets to the public :p

Edit: Oh crap what do I do?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.