new page wow!

D

darkassaisin

ok i have been grounded so i haven't been on for a while. i still am grounded. but wow the new page. i was fine with the old one i liked the old one better but this one is ok. i also liked having the thread starter thing. so i can easily find my threads. it would be nice if we still had that. plz respond to the post and tell me wat new there is and wats gone. or if there was a thread plz show me it. who knows when i will be back cause im grounded still. report cards come out in 2 weeks so we will see. also i didn't see blp on the valid attachments or war.exe

edit: nm i see where it tells the thread creator at.

D

darkassaisin

i am moved y? and also can u plz tell me wat u guys did?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont understand what you mean by moved?

We upgraded our forum software to the latest version which has a significant amount of new features. There are too many to list here. Just explore the User CP and Quick Links. We now are using VBulletin 3 as the forum software. There will be no going back to the old version.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
It was a security flaw in the old forum. That's why they moved on as that's what The Helper said in a different post. Like he said, there won't be an old version but don't worry, you'lll soon learn to appreciate this new design, it has some wicked features:).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.