New Screenshots and Wallpaper!

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Recently the Starcraft 2 website got updated with 3 new Screenshots and 1 new Wallpaper showing Kerrigan. The First Screenshot shows the new Thor Model with it's new Slot GtA weapons on it's back which better suits the GtA missiles it now launches. The Second Screenshot shows the Zealots with Team Colored Psi Blades, this seems to be a campaign shot though so it is not determined whether Team Colored Psi is back in the game. The Third Screenshot shows the new Battlecruiser Model which looks a lot slicker.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Wallpaper:

Kerrigan Wallpaper

Source: Starcraft2.com

kingbdogz

Reaction score
There are a few old bc designs, the latest one was really dull and puffy, made it look like a balloon BC, ill get a pic if i can find it.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The links actually link to different images than the preview ones here.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yes that is so you can view the HD 1920x1200 versions if you would like, the preview ones link to smaller versions of the HD :D

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I don't think you understood what he was saying...

The images are different, that has nothing to do with the resolution. Apparently only the US part of the site is updated. The links you posted automatically change to the European version for well... Europeans. But those new screenshots (and the wallpaper) don't exist on the european sites yet.
So you'll need to switch the language to US English on the top right of the site.

Kerrigan wallpaper looks epic. :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could you upload the images to imageshack or photobucket?
Would make it much easier for the non-Americans.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.