Newgen Crashed.

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Well, some sunny day I woke up and it wasn't opening. Just like that, I double click, and nothing happens... if I drag the icon to the start bar and try to open it, the computer tells that it couldn't open because it was moved, renamed or removed... I downloaded it again, but it still don't work... please help :(

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Try following the install instructions given in the Newgen package (found in documentation) and take a look to see if everything is where it should be, and that the relative registry entries point to the right targets.

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Try following the install instructions given in the Newgen package (found in documentation) and take a look to see if everything is where it should be, and that the relative registry entries point to the right targets.

It was working, as I said, then eveything was fine. everything is still there, but the icon just do nothing... The only thing that I think it could cause a problem is that I always used patch 1.23... is there a way to use two mini images from the same game to double it?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
When you say the icon does nothing, you mean double-clicking on the newgen.exe?

If that's the case... I don't really know what's wrong. The only causes I can think of is if your Warcraft version is bugged... if you patched it, it may be an older version than what's compatible with v1.23.

How long ago did you get newgen for the first time?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.