Norhtrend map maker clan

Mullit

Reaction score
i just though id let you all know that theres a new map makers clan on northrend. as its new there arent a great deal of members aat the moment. i though id post here incase anyone was interested in joining. if you are then go to channel 'clan TMC'. if you have any questions please ask.

>also we are currently in search of someone to make a website for us

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
if i join do i have to be active? ill probably get on every 2-3 days.. im useast but i like running around the servers

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I maybe want to join, but I will be gone for almost 3 weeks a row now, so don't expect me to be online something these 3 weeks.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Agreed ;)

I left the clan yesterday.

Seemed that you had to be in the clan one week before being able to leave. :(

M

Mini-Me

NoxMortus said:
The clan's name makes no sense.

What is TMC short of?

I believe northrend doesnt have that many available map makers that arent already in some clan, but good luck with the clan anyway :).

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
It means 'Territorial Makers Clan' if I recall correctly.

Do they make territories?

Are they a clan of makers who, if you come near them, attack you to protect their land?

It doesn't tell me that it's a wc3 mapping/modding clan..

M

Mini-Me

NoxMortus said:
It means 'Territorial Makers Clan' if I recall correctly.
It doesn't tell me that it's a wc3 mapping/modding clan..

A name that doesnt make sense isnt neceseary bad, but a name that tryes to make sense but doesnt (like in this case), is bad, so i agree with you that the name is bad. But if the clan got good map makers i dont think it will matter much.

Mullit

Reaction score
yeah i have to agree the name is really bad, its 'territorial map creators' btw not territorial makers clan. but anyway from who ive been speaking to, there are some big map projects being made. theres a survival game like island trolls being made with murlocs. also a racing game thats supposedly going to be better than agp. ive played a half finished alpha of it and it looks pretty good. between the races you can play mini games. if you complete the mini game you get a reward depending on how quick you finished it. and then you can buy upgrades for you car. bigger engines, bettrer tyres, quicker breakes etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.