Report OkCupid experiment proves men don't mind dating sociopaths

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We don't. It's not very effective. Don't forgot about the potential for a titty-fuck, though; there's a hole on demand, right there.
There's an ear. That's moral and safe.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Now this thread, has really become "the crazy thread" hmm hasn't it?

Varine

Reaction score
Only if you're not confident enough to talk about sexual exploits.

FireCat

Reaction score
Maybe but still... What's so interesting to hear others, sexual exploits?

Varine

Reaction score
Not really. It's a basic human function that is THE most critical thing to the survival of our species, and promoting our species is a core instinct that has a tendency to rise pretty powerfully, often times to the extent that it takes over someone's capacity to competently make decisions (which is also what separates us from other animals). Sexual desire also has a tendency to be much more prominent in those who display ideal breeding characteristics, but we don't talk about that because 'everybody's beautiful'.

Sex being a heavily private matter is a fairly modern idea, probably attributable to the dominance of religion. But even a couple hundred years ago, chances are you lived with many other people, likely including your children, where privacy was difficult to come by. It was common to be in front of each other; and if you go back further to Rome and Greece, then you see it almost as a way of meeting someone, and even homosexual tendencies were very prevalent. Of course STD's are now much more prevalent so there are other issues to consider, however, historically, sex is not very private matter, and actually a lot of the issues we have (teenage pregnancy, the spread of disease, etc) are probably directly caused by the taboo placed on it. So congratulations, you're one of the leading causes of teenage pregnancy.

FireCat

Reaction score
Well, you don't go around and talk to strangers about your sex life? Right? But I do agree, Kids should have some sexuality education. Even parents could talk about sexual matters to their kids. That's nothing wrong.

Varine

Reaction score
I don't have sex, so no.
Parents and schools already do that, but because of people like you it's not very informative, is fairly discouraging, and they have skewed expectations because of their fairly limited practical knowledge of the subject, largely due to the privacy concerns of yours, so they have skewed expectations which then causes a whole series of other issues.

FireCat

Reaction score
Eh...... wut VARINE? It doesn't matter what you saying, about privacy concerns.
My sex life is "None of Your Business!" LOL

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, you don't go around and talk to strangers about your sex life? Right? But I do agree, Kids should have some sexuality education. Even parents could talk about sexual matters to their kids. That's nothing wrong.
Why not?
I could understand that you wouldnt talk about it with people you know because you might fear to be judged and rejected.
But why not talk about it with strangers? They dont know you, they cant find you (except we all know who varine is thanks to drevil) and maybe they are just like you (definitely NOT like YOU "firecat" though) and can support your fetishes.

Varine

Reaction score
You are going to be addressed, by name, in my suicide note.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not afraid to "talk to people" I know about that. lol

I want to talk about you so that I can be judged and rejected however you want, but I can only love or hate you despite how much biased one were to judge or reject me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.