one-way pathing blocker

Bladito

Reaction score
Is there a way to make an one-way pathing blocker? (ex. creeps could go from left to right -through blocker- but not from right to left)

or any other ways how to gain such effect?

In my map I have an island connected to 3 other islands, but if player blocks one way (the one which creeps are supposed to take), they use another way - which is unacceptable for me - that's why I want one-way blocker, so creeps would destroy blocking towers instead of using different road.

Ashcroft

Reaction score
Go to doodads then go to the Pathing Blockers. They will block units that would walk or fly into that area.

-Ash

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Go to doodads then go to the Pathing Blockers. They will block units that would walk or fly into that area.
Did you even read his question?

------------
@Bladito:

Not that I know of. The only way you could pull of something like that is to trigger it.

Ashcroft

Reaction score

Sorry I misunderstood. I felt like I just spammed for instantly posting things like this. Getting back on the topic, I'll think again. I remember I have done this once but I forgot.

-Ash

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
There's not really a mechanic in the game that will allow you to create an actual one-way pathing blocker, but you can create a region and move units that enter in one direction.

Bladito

Reaction score
thx for your replies :thup:

but creating a region which would force creeps in 1 way won't help me much :(

too bad one-way blocker doesnt exist :( now I will need to solve blocking with towers

Bladito

Reaction score
So I solved it (posting it just in case someone else will encounter the same problem :))

I put pathing blocker and 2 regions on a road (order: reg - block - reg) - one region disables collision while another enables it => making it one way blocker

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.