Open Source DotA 6.32b

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NETRAT

emjlr3, I used new method (I call it "method of functional chains") to rearrange functions in a way, where all used by trigger functions are placed in that trigger, also there are functions which are used all over the script, so theese functions were placed in trigger category "Core" - it's a frequently used functions, which occure in more than one trigger. Also, you may find triggers without event (like "Spin_Web_Functions"), such trigger contain some functions which are used by another (only one) trigger, this was made to split big triggers into smaller ones for easy reading&understanding. So, in this version you may find all functions, used by in that trigger, except common functions, which are used in many triggers, you may find them in category "Core".
Yes, it was in original script, and it was so in OpenDota 6.32b, but not anymore.

Silk Object v3, It was released in closed XGM threads, so it's not availible for free download, yet there is no English readme =\

LOL, the truth about that Dota 6.42 Fake is that it was deprotected with x-dep (x-deprotector utility by DimonT released on XGM, readme is also in Russian), this utility restores map in a such simple manner (after such a recovery map can be edited in WE, but you still have map script in one big custom script trigger) and was made from some scripts we used to recover OpenDota 6.32b

Corleone

Reaction score
Corleone, sorry, but there is no easy way to recover GUI triggers =\
lol, I'm just kidding, Netrat.

Unfortunately, from what I've heard, there are loads of DotA-rip offs made already. Looks like most people don't use it for learning, but just copy the whole thing and edit some simple stuff...

B

Bhoudha

Very interesting:) I just hope that I won't see 103487 ripped versions of DotA on Bnet.

N

NETRAT

Recovered Object Data

OpenDota with recovered objects (full w3* files instead of slk + txt) is now availible for download

N

NotIceFrog

It looks like Open Source DotA made big news!

http://dota-allstars.com :p

Nah, actually I faked 6.42 dota, without using this sites (xmgm.ru or w/e's) code, this is a very cool site though (this one is too), not to brag, but, I had fully recovered object data before they did, my map wasnt as well unprotected etc and organized like theres though. I'd like them to post a english tutorial, or a russian tutorial which I can translate to learn more, cause my maps arent so freaking organized like theres, like all the jass is in one script rather then spread out in categories... anyways,

Hi, I'm Xantan. I'm somewhat famous for doing alot of things, one of them is a Fake dota! More things to come :]

http://dotadl.us.tt/ >> My site, making a new one soon and others..

You can find my fake dota (and maybe some other things, but specifically fake dota) at
http://dotadl.us.tt/ (only for download here)
(commands and more can be found at these sites)
http://www.securegamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6406
and at http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=117
and a few other sites

Enjoy y'all. My map is protected, if you want my jass code or gui code for my triggers, post here or pm me, or, if you want to be nice, pm me on the other sites. I won't be on much here, got other forums to attend to.
emjlr3, I used new method (I call it "method of functional chains") to rearrange functions in a way, where all used by trigger functions are placed in that trigger, also there are functions which are used all over the script, so theese functions were placed in trigger category "Core" - it's a frequently used functions, which occure in more than one trigger. Also, you may find triggers without event (like "Spin_Web_Functions"), such trigger contain some functions which are used by another (only one) trigger, this was made to split big triggers into smaller ones for easy reading&understanding. So, in this version you may find all functions, used by in that trigger, except common functions, which are used in many triggers, you may find them in category "Core".
Yes, it was in original script, and it was so in OpenDota 6.32b, but not anymore.

Silk Object v3, It was released in closed XGM threads, so it's not availible for free download, yet there is no English readme =\

LOL, the truth about that Dota 6.42 Fake is that it was deprotected with x-dep (x-deprotector utility by DimonT released on XGM, readme is also in Russian), this utility restores map in a such simple manner (after such a recovery map can be edited in WE, but you still have map script in one big custom script trigger) and was made from some scripts we used to recover OpenDota 6.32b
Paragraph 1. Ah! So this is how you organized it, I'm too lazy, + it doesn't matter, but, it gets you major points with the public.

Paragraph 2. And thanks for silk object v3, its how I got the object data too, but I got it before you still, even if it was with a tool. :p I have already bought this program, btw.

Paragraph 3. Did you unprotect my fake dota and figure this out for yourself? Sure, I used this tool, but only to reconstruct the map easier which I couldve and can do myself, just like I probably couldve gotten the object data without silk object. I'm not entirely sure about what you're doing, mocking your own program, but I didn't only use it, I had to use many other things to unprotect 6.41 for myself, and 6.40, How offensive, I'm sure you werent expecting me to come along, Well, I'm here, and now I'm gone, closing out of this window, I may come back later, feel free to respond, I'm all about constructive criticism though, so please, useful information, I like to learn.

Very interesting:) I just hope that I won't see 103487 ripped versions of DotA on Bnet.

Being as I unprotected it myself and all that, I am sorry for spreading a fake dota, I compeltely disagree with the making of this site (xmgm.ru / w/e), I'm happy its in russian and most don't know its where-abouts so not so many people can get there hands on this map! Its like gold! Especially with recovered object data! Anyways, yeah, sorry.

An unprotected dota is like asking for noobs to pick it up and wreck it, like a baby with something valuable... sigh, OH well, its a cool site, and I like the projects they do / have done, just disagree with releasing dota (unprotected), because I am selfish.
lol, I'm just kidding, Netrat.

Unfortunately, from what I've heard, there are loads of DotA-rip offs made already. Looks like most people don't use it for learning, but just copy the whole thing and edit some simple stuff...

Thats almost rude, I added good as well as bad changed to the map, but, I guess its still selfish and bad to give to the community, especially since I spread it rather well....

Dimon sounds familiar...sounds like the prson who was named Dimon_Zerg. But Open DotA 6.41?!? You've got to be crazy! Oh and IceFrog is here...on these forums (CRAP)!

Yes yes, IceFrog is here... Not.

I really don't mean to offend you all, just giving out information as you all have.
I won't be coming back here very often, so, don't worry about me.
However, if you'd like to message me, as I said, on other forums, or, I just changed my options and such, aim/msn/yahoo/email is up too. Or you can pm me / talk here, but, I won't come by often (probably).

You may all please post your hate, I feed on it, but with details that help me too, not only just attempt to offend me, I will be back, so please, do not ban me, I believe that is just a simple lame matter to rid of me, and please, don't edit my post.

Btw, yes, I signed up as IceFrog... Lawl.

Btw2 For all those I didn't quote, you werent necessary as your questions were answered somewhere in the big informative/flamatory ( is that a word? Lol.) post I made, Enjoy y'all free learning. I'm a fan.

Feel free to chat w/ me on the messenger clients.
-Xantan

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
lol. Angry at others for deprotecting maps better than u = )

btw that was a pretty impressive ownage of Icefrog's mental stability. It's admitedly pretty obvious though that hes deathly afraid of other custom maps. Look at his forum rules.

N

NETRAT

IceFrog, actually, dota objects were first time recovered in april 2006...

Notes about 6.42 Dota Faked:
1. Map which appear as "This is 6.42 Dota Faked by Xantan" has no a single change in object data, not a single object recovered...
2. Map was deprotected with x-dep
3. After deprotection few cheat triggers were added to map, and removed notes about x-dep in triggers.
Sorry, but I have found nothig that points on map deprotection or restoration you've done by yourself.

I have already bought this program, btw.
what program are you talking about?

I don't think that this map can be interesting for anyone, because it's just another version of "mega suppa Dota by Vasya Pupkin", and should be called "Unofficial Dota Allstars 6.41 Cheated" or something like that...

T

Trigath

erhm...

when I try to open the map I get a critical error which closes WE...what the hell? :p

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
dunno if this is ''game legal'' but if it is.. how do i copy over one of thouse skills to my testmap for fun?

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
LOL im abou t to steal that map but from the dota template and not digimon gay allstars :p anyone who sees my map please play it when you go on bnet ^^ o and btw its not hard to breach protection all you need is to use notepad get a few hints from a hacking site and there you go steal the newest version of dota

M

Moontraveler

But isn't DotA 3.7 unprotected? (Not DotA allstars or the template.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.