OrdierID's stay the same?

RaiJin

Reaction score
so i have 2 skills that are both based of warstomp, and when the unit uses one of them he tries to use both of them.

I changed the Orderid's but they still remain the same. warstomp... is this a bug? i changed all the OrderStringId fields to thunderclap instead of warstomp( making 1 warstomp ID based and the other Thunderclap )

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a "bug", but it's certainly misleading. Only a few abilities can actually have their order IDs changed: Channel, Charge Gold & Lumber, Spellbook (and maybe one or two others?) For most abilities, even if it shows you've changed it in the editor, it will not actually be different in-game.

RaiJin

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a "bug", but it's certainly misleading. Only a few abilities can actually have their order IDs changed: Channel, Charge Gold & Lumber, Spellbook (and maybe one or two others?) For most abilities, even if it shows you've changed it in the editor, it will not actually be different in-game.

ouch dam that really sucks, thanks for the info though good thing you told me this now or i woulda been screwed because i have a template spell based off of warstomp

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.