>> P A R A S I T E 2 << Secret help!

I

ImForReal

I need help finding those secrets in Parasite 2. Iv'e looked all over but I can't find anything.

Atleast give me some hints please I rally wanna find this out...

If you don't want many ppl to know you can PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
>there isnt any secret in parasite 2 ..
Secrets are made to be not discovered.

Why not to ask on their forums? Link

E

EagleMan

The 'elites' of the community got pissed off at newbs spamming secrets, which we had worked so hard to acquire because Shogun (map-maker) himself does not give out much.

So we have banned it from the boards.
However we cannot moderate Private Messages, so it is recommended that you PM some of the more spammy but also active forum members, as they are the most likely type to tell you the secrets.. and the reason we banned it publicly.

Edit: If you are wondering who I am, I administrate the forums board.
2: There are also many, numerous secrets in the game. Not all have been found and not all know the same secrets.

S

Syrup

Yeah I too would like to know. I know where the secret items are, but how to use them I haven't a clue.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
if you give a skull to this guy on ?planet x-grim? he will give you something

Z

Zetro

Hoy! new to da place. Aight first off Insane do u mean the Ghostly Presence on XGRM? or an actual unit type thing? and just the skull or some other things cuz the skull alone didnt work, but dont tell me wat they are just if there are other things.

and secondly can anyone point me in the right direction on this? I hav two secret Items with yellow names, the bible and celestial sword, and one with a red name, the Icon of sin. I hav heard rumors of a Celestial Suit and alien form and a reaper suit and alien form. r those real? and r the yellow items for celestial and red for reaper? or am i just clueless.

Also are the skull and key for something else or are they for the suits/forms? No spoilers now just a hint. btw Eagle dont be over-protective of the secrets. if no one ever finds out it will hav been a waste of time to make the secrets because no one will use them. i agree tho that ppl shouldnt be lazy and just look for the answer, they can try to figure it out themselves.

K

kingarthas

well i know how to get a skull, a skull key, a icon of sin, a celestial sword, and a bible. PM me if you want to know more.

Nudl9

Reaction score
I know of all the secrets, but not how to get them nor trigger them! :(
Btw theres 6 secret suits!
I wont tell more ^^

K

kingarthas

yeah most of the secret suits have a ability called "dummy!" which leads me to believe they aren't implemented yet

O

Orc Gunner

uhhh

i got celstial sword, skull key, skull, bible, icon of sin and i think i need to put skull, skull key and icon in grave but i dont know the order.... also where do i get third good item (celestial sword bible and ???) pm if u kno plz ive been trying for ages to figure it out and ive also got holy blood that does nothin

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
I know that a few of them are implemented - but I haven't figured it out yet.

And their forums are so evil; they ban anyone who tells the secrets.

I'm going to play around and destroy random stuff, and see what I can find.

O

Orc Gunner

oohh yeah

i found out that the icon of sin makes a demonic figurine and that the bible is a secret and if u unlock the codeword and say it in the dock then it turns into covenant ship and u can get holy grail u then cut bible and use holy grail on holy blood or so im told :) (problem is whats the word???)

C

Charskir

Ingame there are 3 secret suits and 1 secret alien form.

To acquire the celestial suit, you had to find the bible, and the celestial sword. Decode the bible and repeat the message it reveals in the cargo floor. The cargo will turn into heavenly scenery and the arc of the covenant will appear. Figure out the arc's puzzle and it will burst open to reveal the Holy Grail. Stab the bible with the celestial sword with the grail in hand, so that the blood will pour into the Holy Grail. Drink the blood of Christ from the Holy Grail and the celestial suit will permanently be yours. If you die, it will die with you, you cannot drop it.

To acquire the demonic suit, acquire the icon of sin. You have to do something special with it to convert it into a demon figurine. With the figurine in hand as well as the skull key, you can open a gateway into an alternate universe. There you will meet false gods and angels. Speak the words the demonic figurine asks you to and the false god will grant you the demonic suit. Like all secret suits, if you die it dies, you cannot drop it.

To acquire the reaper suit, acquire the skull and the skull key, you then have to do something special to activate the graveyard that gives it a very ghostly appearance. Then you will slip into the land of the dead. Beware venturing here, if you travel into the wrong place, the many spirits of the dead will consume you. Bathe the skull in the 'river of souls' and give the skull to the 'omni dead'. The omni dead will split into many evil spirits and they will envelope you, only you will awaken in the land of the living with your nifty reaper suit.

SKILLS:
Celestial suit = Heal (heals 200 HP), Divine shield (Invulnerable for 12 seconds), Lifesteal aura (30% of dmg goes to life)
Demon suit = Teleportation (Teleports you where you want to go in large AoE), Deathblade (6+8 more dmg), Cursed Blade (Steals 10 mana per hit)
Reaper suit = Raise dead (Raises skeleton from corpse), Spirit of Vengeance (Creates spirit to attack enemies), Devour (Kills your unit for life and mana)

Secret Plasma alien form = Plasma Blast (200 dmg), Plasma Elemental (200 HP, 26 dmg, 32 immolation dmg) Immolation (12 dmg per second), Overcharge (450 dmg in small AoE if you are killed)

Iam saying this because in version 1.12 this secrets will be removed and replaced by new ones. This is unattainable in version 1.11, but can be attained by admin code.

O

Orc Gunner

eh...

do you know the admin codes? if you do can u pm em to me??? and if you can the bible code and the reaper secret???

Nudl9

Reaction score
Hmm, do you know what the stone on the planet is for? (It has a wierd name and got 3 inventory spaces, its on the lower left side).

Z

Zetro

ah the Rock of Time/Ages? im not SURE here but im told its a decoy. maybe maybe not, i dunno. i certainly cant figure out anything with it. the status thing i think it says divine but darnit its wierd!:banghead: btw wats with the full givaway thing...thats bunk and probably why they are replacing all the secrets. THX FOR RESETING ALL OUR KNOWLEDGE! :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.