>> P A R A S I T E 2 << Secret help!

W

wgsdev913

Well I'm interested in learning the admin codes for the secrets if at all possible.
If anyone has any info, please PM Me :D

Nudl9

Reaction score
Even if you learn the admin codes you cant use them, there is a condition which only allows certain players to use them.

K

KillerX

Ok, This is what I've gathered so far.

There is only one working suit in 1.13D. That is the demon suit. I haven't confirmed the existence of the other suits but i know that Demon is real. You need 3 items. The Skull, Found on the bottom black screen in the containment room in the Medical Lab, The Skull Key, Found in the black screen of the room containing the odesa parasites in the Bio lab, and The Icon of Sin, found after you destroy the Odesa Factory on XGRM. After you get these items, you use the skeleton key to unlock the S A F E (I don't know where it is, I haven't gotten that far yet) then you take the gem it drops and head to the Graveyard in XGRM. The gem lets you see invis* Then you give the skull to the Ghostly presence and he'll drop an upgraded skull. Pick it up and it combines with your other 2 items... Creating the demon suit. I've seen a guy wearing it, and he told me all this. I haven't found the S A F E yet, If someone could help me out there. I'd appriciate it.

Nudl9

Reaction score
Found it, lol...
Might gonna hunt for it in a game now, nice.

Attachments

• Safe.jpg
    Safe.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 952
K

KillerX

Ok, i found the safe. But i think you need to change the icon of sin into something else. I cant open the safe with just the icon, the skull,k and the key. Thats my progress.

K

KillerX

Sorry, the S A F E is in the North East building of XGRM. Still havent made any progress.

Nudl9

Reaction score
Its because the secret suits were removed in v.11 or something! ^_^
Besides skull key and skull doesnt have anything to do with demon suit.
Only the icon of sin...

K

KillerX

Well, the suits were allegedly "removed" from the game. But some insist that the suits never even existed, that it was all just a hacked version of the game the brought the suits to life. If the latter is true, I think that the hacked version would be better than the normal one, and a hard to get super suit that you have to forsake your team to get, would be a nice addition to the game.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Just to clear things up.

You can't get the suits in the later versions of the game, legit.

However, the map has secret admin codes, which allow you to get at least the Celestial suit.

However, I don't know if these secret admin codes are enabled, as they were obfusicated in later versions (past 1.10).

Nudl9

Reaction score
However, the map has secret admin codes, which allow you to get at least the Celestial suit.
Ye, but there would prolly be a condition in the triggers which only allows certain people to unlock it. So spoofer would be required then...

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
My friend showed me once, in version 1.10 or something, where the JASS was not obfusicated, the secret admin codes.

You had to spoof DarkShoGun and be purple, then type Hello! or something like that, then enter a pin code.

But past 1.10, the JASS has been obfusicated, and it's pretty difficult to read. I don't even know if the secret admin codes are enabled.

But I'm pretty sure the secret suits are not enabled (except maybe via admin code).

T

Tdlk

I need help

i know how to get most of the items i just dont know what to do with em to get the suits so if u know any thing plz PM me

ZeratuelX

Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there. I'm a little unfamiliar with the rules, so notify me if this post breaks any.

I have been able to open up the JASS code of all of the versions of this map, including the latest versions. I can indeed assure you they exist, whether you can get them is a different story. I myself have not looked for an admin code, nor have I needed one. I've seen all the suits first hand and each of their abilities, please say so if you want screenshots or videos, since I'm not gonna go through the effort if nobody wants them. These suits are NOT OBTAINABLE by average players, by codes or by methods involving items. Don't waste your precious time with any of the methods used above. I spent hours trying before I knew how to look at the code. There is indeed NO SUCH CODE that gives you items legit. I would also be happy to post the source code here, if that does not break any rules.

There is indeed modified versions of the game that have these suits put back in. Most people don't know about teh Shadow Suit though, and have not re-added it.

The suits that I KNOW exist: (Because I've actually tried them)
Celestial Suit
Demon Suit
Reaper Suit
Shadow Suit (In v1.14B) [Yeah! They did bring it back from para 1!]

Other cool, yet useless items:
Bunny Bomb - spawns a bunny that has a dysfunctional detonate spell.
Omega Egg - name in rainbow colors! supposedly spawns an omega odesa, but it doesn't do anything.
Motion Detector - description says it detects motion, but it doesn't do anything.

If this post breaks any rules, notify me and I will delete the corresponding section/post.

T

Tdlk

oooooo you know how to get this stuff well then plz send me a vid or pic of it or some evedince so i dont lose hope in the rare o secret suits!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.