Reaction score
Pandaren Adventures​
Twopandaren.jpg
A New Level-Based Campaign.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Aaah, awesome, I love pandas! :D
Can you tell us some more about the map? I'm getting curious :p Anyway good luck on your project, I hope it goes well.

Anything.

Reaction score
Are the pandas fuzzy? -.-

They'd better be, or I'm having your head. Making me spend all that time clicking your signature >:D

Yeah yeah, tell us something about these Pandas pleease.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Is it possible for Campaigns to be hosted on Bnet?

Lol, this isn't a signature.

stavious

Reaction score
Fire's Tip

firepandaface.gif
Want a Tip of Pandaren Knowledge?
Check this thread on the 13th of August for a sample of the new campaign style that will be presented.
In game always look for the Fire Pandaren, as he will have a helpful tip to give you.

C

CenshiCheese

I personaly thing this it will be lame! good sir, i fart in your general direction.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Let him be sneaky, I like maps where I have to figure out what to do myself (except for Amazing Race, that map is HORRIBLE).

Anything.

Reaction score
WarLuvr3393 said:
Is it possible for Campaigns to be hosted on Bnet?

Lol, this isn't a signature.
I know that it isn't a signature. BUT IT MIGHT AS WELL BE. What would I call it otherwise?

BBCode formatted hypertext markup language hyperlink containing uniform resource locator of the format of the standard address beneath series of excessive underscores linking to Members' Projects Forum under title Pandaren Adventures?

I think not.

stavious

Reaction score
In light of the soon releasment of the game, we interview some of it's participants.

This is the night before release how do you feel?
earthpandaface.gif
Earth: Ho, well this campaign sure was fun being part of (specially since I got all the free food and... uhm) and being a Pandaren, I am proud for what this has done to our race, it will give us a new better name among gamers, not just the drunk always eating bear that they think we a... (someone have something to eat?). I have a mission, for every one of these gamers: play the Pandaren Adventures game, and give me all of your comments, suggestions and ideas. Also if you go by chance to the market...
seawitch.gif
Naga: Even I got to play a part at the campaign, at least, my sisters did. Even though we only got a secondary role, we Sirens are satisfied with the performance we gave; there are rumors that it may lead to a big career. All hope for the best. I just want to remind everyone who plays the game: we are playing a role, and the portrait that is drawn for us in the game does not reflect our true being in any way. Have fun playing... and if you could just avoid those red circles...

Anything.

Reaction score
stavious said:
In light of the soon releasment of the game, we interview some of it's participants.

This is the night before release how do you feel?
earthpandaface.gif
Earth: Ho, well this campaign sure was fun being part of (specially since I got all the free food and... uhm) and being a Pandaren, I am proud for what this has done to our race, it will give us a new better name among gamers, not just the drunk always eating bear that they think we a... (someone have something to eat?). I have a mission, for every one of these gamers: play the Pandaren Adventures game, and give me all of your comments, suggestions and ideas. Also if you go by chance to the market...
seawitch.gif
Naga: Even I got to play a part at the campaign, at least, my sisters did. Even though we only got a secondary role, we Sirens are satisfied with the performance we gave; there are rumors that it may lead to a big career. All hope for the best. I just want to remind everyone who plays the game: we are playing a role, and the portrait that is drawn for us in the game does not reflect our true being in any way. Have fun playing... and if you could just avoid those red circles...
Oh, now I'm getting impatient o.o Release it! Unleash the beast!

Bamboo for the Panda and... Uhh... Plankton for the Naga >.<

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Edit: Um, what da fack? Lol, I thought it was going to be released tonight. I must be mistaken. Heh, I guess I'll have to put my curiousity aside for now. Grr...release it already...release it...
A new tag map with Taurens as the taggers! Same gameplay ideas, not the same map as Sheep Tag. Runners have to build a base to survive against the Taurens and must last 30 minutes to win. Taurens must pulverize all the Runners within 30 minutes to win. Download Tauren Tag here. Want to learn how to make a tag map? Go to my Tutorial to learn how!

stavious

Reaction score
Pandaren Adventures Released!

Download the game HERE.

Here it is. This is a sample of the gameplay style presented in the campaign. It is not the entire thing (as I plan to add much more; levels, missions and even boss fights). Play it and enjoy the Pandarens.

GAMEPLAY:
This is a Single Player campaign. Completing it should take around 30-50 minutes, as it has 3 levels, a short tutorial and a finale cinematic. For more on the gameplay play the game ( :p ) and the Tutorial at the beginning.

EDITING THE MAP:
The map is not protected. I trust the rightful people that downloaded this not to copy and ideas / direct triggers or re-name the map and call it there. I made this map to teach my self a few new tricks with the Editor, and I'm not protecting it so that some people can open it and learn that stuff themselves. Seriously though this map has nothing too special in terms of triggers and units to steal from (if you do you must be pretty lame); but it is rather their combination that makes this maps special.

COMMENTS:
I welcome all comments about this campaign and game style. I want bad comments (as I await many) and good comments are always welcomed. Most importantly though are the suggestions. If you don't like something in the map please explain how it could be better and how you would improve it if you had the chance (so I can make it in the maps to come).

HELP:
If anyone wants to help the future projects of Pandaren Adventures please PM me, or post so here. I might need help with triggers and maybe some terrain. So far, I have done this project completely on my own.

FUTURE:
If I see that some people are enjoying the game, then I will be willing to make another set of levels (which will include 3 new levels, a boss fight, and a cinematic). These will only be made if I get interest from the players.

MINI-QUEST:
I got a small extra quest for all players. Take screenshots with your character and the Bear (there is a nuteral bear that appears in every one of the three levels). If you send me all of the 3 screenshots with the bear in every level, I will send you a bonus level for the campaign :D (cool idea hey ;) ).

And most importantly ENJOY THE GAME! :)

Reaction score
Played till halfway of level 2, stopped playing cause the movement bugged all the time (I press left, it goes up ect.) and the "puzzles" were too damn simple :).

Anything.

Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother with the bears unless you tell me that the Minigame is LUBBAR (not even Ubbar o.o) fun.

So much work :p

Edit
I've found two bears already -.-

Some things you might want to fix:

Walking on the shorelines to bypass trees - some areas.
Boats. Once I died, I couldn't get back to the other side.
Typos. There are alot T-T please fix.
Level 1. First Elevator - you can walk off it from above (close that wall!)
Level 2. I think you forgot to open the Elevator wall.

Current:
[Hesperia] Necromancy ORPG - (click here)
[Gardemith] Necromancy ORPG - coming soon

stavious

Reaction score
Geelottaja said:
Played till halfway of level 2, stopped playing cause the movement bugged all the time (I press left, it goes up ect.) and the "puzzles" were too damn simple :).
I was waiting for this one. Let me just explain some walking issues here:
Sometimes, if he has no way of moving somewhere because terrain or doodad block his way the Pandaren will choose the second best option automatically.
The computer is said to make the Pandaren stop when the arrow buttons are released. Sometimes, if you don't release a button hard enough then it doesn't 'read' it. So if you see that the Pandaren keeps on walking just press all of the buttons and release them in one hard move. That should solve everything.
The Pandaren is drawn to elevators for some reason, so when an elevator is up he will automatically walk to it. So just time your moves when near an elevator (on level 2 walk down a lot in front of the elvator, and just keep walking up so he meets the elevator with his face forward and that gets him on it ;) ).
Usually when it tight spots (like circle surronded by trees) when you enter, release and then press a button again the Pandaren will walk out. This just means you have to take your time a bit, and come into these areas in the right angle.

I played the campaign 3 times, and with the right angle and distance taken you can enter every circle or elevator; you just got to practice a bit first :p .
Also note that since I recognized these problems while playing, the higher the level the less walking bugs you'll found (as I was sure not to repeat difficult situations and my mistakes again).

Anything. said:
I'm not even going to bother with the bears unless you tell me that the Minigame is LUBBAR (not even Ubbar o.o) fun.
I know. This game was originally made for my little sister to play, but as it is just an example of the gameplay in the campaign I want to know if people like it. I promise to make the following chapters more challanging :D .
Also; what's LUBBAR?? :nuts:

Anything. said:
Walking on the shorelines to bypass trees - some areas.
Boats. Once I died, I couldn't get back to the other side.
Typos. There are alot T-T please fix.
Level 1. First Elevator - you can walk off it from above (close that wall!)
Level 2. I think you forgot to open the Elevator wall.
You shouldn't have told everyone about the trees. It was suppose to be a sorta cheat; but I'll make sure I do fix that before the next release.
I'll fix typos. Actually I wasn't really looking for ones I was more concerned all the triggers worked :p (sorry, usually I don't have any :eek: ).
I had some trouble with the elevator, but really it doesn't matter if you jump off, cause it doesn't effect your success in the game.
Level 2 Elevator is tricky. Walk down a lot in a straight line in front of it (nearly as low as where Earth is) and then walk up straight, and if the elevator is down he should get on it no problem :D .
That helped you? :)

Still hope people are having fun :D .

Anything.

Reaction score
^ Reread post :) Up there. Yes WAAAAY up there.

Current:
[Hesperia] Necromancy ORPG - (click here)
[Gardemith] Necromancy ORPG - coming soon

stavious

Reaction score
I did. And oh (about the boat) there is a fallen tree somewhere that leads you back to the first island look for it :rolleyes: .
Seeing people find all of these makes me happy (since your'e actually playing it :p ). Find some more please if there are any, but I think that's about all of them :eek: .
Enjoy the game :D (who'll be the first to finish the campaign and see the end cinematic?? ;) ).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.