PauseUnit() is bugged

Arkan

Nobody rides for free
Reaction score
Hello.

It seems that using PauseUnit() on units that are on low ground (negative Z-height) causes them to run berserk instead of being paused.

Are there any other good ways to pause a unit, or is there a fix for the bug above?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I dont think negative Z height has effects like that, I have used pause with no problems in low terrain.

But there must be something, wich fucks your pause up, and it sounds interesting.

Can you reproduce this bug and upload some map with it here?

Arkan

Nobody rides for free
Reaction score
I created a new test map and PauseUnit() seems to work even at negative terrain height, but it doesn't in my 480x480 map. This is really weird.

I even tried calling PauseUnit() 20 times in a row but my units just keep wandering around in random directions unaffected, but only on low terrain.

>Flare
I might trigger my own pause function using a repetetive timer moving the unit to its position, that could work.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
That sounds weird :D

I too had once some weird bug which made stunned unit to be not stunned, even it had the stun buff. ( I think some random unpause caused this. )

Are you sure you dont have any triggers which might cause some weird side effects because of negative terrain height?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.