Personal Stuff & Pictures

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Personal Stuff

Just wanted to share some stuff with you all, since I like yas :)

My brother got married this weekend. Its been a crazy two weeks, with so much to do, and so much to put together. Had a blast, and belows a pic.

On another note, I have a potential MMA cage fight in one months time, so root for your moderator! :)

Below - Me, my sister, younger brother, and my newly wed middle brother.

Attachments

• wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 632
S

sATARa

Was there a bachelor party... hehe ;)

A MMA fight? LOL... omg man Are you crazy?
Those guys are f..king animals... I mean, I do enjoy watching it, n all.. but man you can get killed out there :p
At least make sure the guy you`re fighting is some "Woody Allen" type guy.. :D

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
well they're all good looking people in that photo except for the dude on the left side.

oh wait............. ;-)

glad it all went well :)

LOL... omg man Are you crazy?

I guess its fair to say that Ryoko doesn't value his looks, since he enjoys getting into situations where his face gets pummeled :)

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A MMA fight? LOL... omg man Are you crazy?
Those guys are f..king animals... I mean, I do enjoy watching it, n all.. but man you can get killed out there

Well, I train in Muay Thai kickboxing 3x a week, ground fighting 2x a week, and now I cross train at this Brazillian Jui Jitsu school on mondays too (more ground stuff)

I guess its fair to say that Ryoko doesn't value his looks, since he enjoys getting into situations where his face gets pummeled :)

I'll take that as an indirect compliment, to make up for your other insults... ha ha!

Here. This picture speaks for itself, while we are on the topic. Gotta love the busted nose. I hope I'm not drowning you in personal BS, sorry if I am. I just love to talk.

Attachments

• dan after fight.jpg
    dan after fight.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 566

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Ryoko in that last picture you seem to have a golf ball stuck inside your left cheek... :)

S

Slyguy07

Whoa yeah I wouldn't mess with ya lol. How often do you have fights?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Just bad lighting. Same reason the side of my face looks cleaved off. (No, for real now).

We havn't head from that other lady in a while now. They did hit it off well, but didn't go so well.

My dad taught me a super valuable lesson.

No matter how beautifull she is, there is at least one person out there that doesn't want her anymore.

Heh heh.... mmm.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.