WIP Physics Wars

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Awesome : )
Can't wait to see how it plays out : D

hf gl!

PS: I'm against singularities. They are finishers. As in, the game finishes. Eternal bending of mass, time and energy - have fun >_>

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Awesome : )
Can't wait to see how it plays out : D

hf gl!

PS: I'm against singularities. They are finishers. As in, the game finishes. Eternal bending of mass, time and energy - have fun >_>

;) The more I do, the bigger it seems to get :p

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
;) The more I do, the bigger it seems to get :p

Try not to add too many features for now. The faster you got an alpha running the better. Game first, features later.

If you try to add to many features, the game will never be playable and you'll loose interest in completing the project. That would be a complete waste.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, the things I'm doing atm are the interface and physics :p The very core of the game XD Things like spawning and upgrade spawning is done.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Lately, there have been setbacks with Physics Wars. Namely, system updates that have changed some function naming, which I've been lazy about :p

Also, I've picked up Angel Arena Allstars.

Along with irl stuff (my upcoming Christmas party on Dec. 20), this has slowed Physics Wars' progress.

Though, I have finally figured a much better way to do the UI with CAMERA.

This idea comes from FastArrows' concept developed by Nestharus.

Instead of the player's camera following the CAMERA object, the CAMERA object will follow the player's camera through periodically changing the CAMERA object's X and Y :3

But along with redoing Physics Wars, I have also decided to redo the spawning and such. It's been a pain to wait for updates on systems just so I can work on this.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
December/November is a somewhat lazy month (for me at least xD)

Didn't do much but play warcraft and stuff the past month, school's out and all.

Anyway, still awaiting this release. Good luck :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.