Placing units in a lowered terrain.

Desu131

Reaction score
Hi, I'm glad I found a nice looking sc2 website. So I've been playing around with the sc2 editor for a while, making smaller projects such as TDs and survival maps etc. I've just recently started on an arena map, the only problem is though. I cannot place units in a lowered terrain. Is there a way around that? Any option I need enabled in order to be able to? Also, when I say lowered terrain, I obviously mean the ground within the boundaries of lowered cliffs.

I'd appreciate any answer, thanks beforehand.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong section, sorry! Can a mod please move it?

punwisp

Reaction score
You cant put units in the lower sections, thats why you need to use the raise level tool, and just have 3 levels

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Go in the Pathing Layer (hotkey is H), click on Painted Pathing -> Add Pathing -> Ground and paint over the area that you want to be walkable, works even for the lowest cliff level.

Desu131

Reaction score
Go in the Pathing Layer (hotkey is H), click on Painted Pathing -> Add Pathing -> Ground and paint over the area that you want to be walkable, works even for the lowest cliff level.

Thanks, it worked. Surprisingly it worked by just holding shift as well.

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

This peaks my intrest

So you can use the lower levels if you path it right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.