US News Pork-laced bullets designed to send Muslims straight ‘to hell’

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Lol you could say we are going ham on them.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I think I'm fine with being stuck in limbo when I cease to exist. This thread surpasses my comprehension

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
christians that say muslims beliefs are wrong, or visa versa, as just fucking retarded people. they all believe in a God, or creator, that made the Earth, and the whole of the universe for some fucking reason. Their books, on both "sides", are full of guidelines on how you should live your life, fine... They should all be fighting the atheists, if they want to fight anyone. They're the real enemy. on topic/idk: spoke with a muslim the other day, things got out of hand and we went down the good old "what is the universe-where is it going-how did it become"-road. Man that shit be frustrating.. I tried to convince him that the whole universe is made up of materials combined in different forms. He kept asking, "BUT HOW", "WHERE IT COME FROM!?", "WHAT IS BEYOND?!", I dont have those answers.. nobody does.. so he concluded there is a God who created the universe for us to live in, or well planet earth to live on, and once we're dead we'll go to heaven or hell, depending on wether we ate bacon or not. So yeah I am no bieber. And I sure as hell (hueheuuehuehe) won't scarifie the sweet love of bacon or anything else in the hope of living an eternal life in some paradise. Man that will be boring, eternal life. Fuck that, go 1x Life, hardcore mode. No respawn. gg

Lol you could say we are going ham on them.
Oh yeah and you just killed my sorry ass on playstation.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
He kept asking, "BUT HOW", "WHERE IT COME FROM!?", "WHAT IS BEYOND?!", I dont have those answers.. nobody does.. so he concluded there is a God who created the universe for us to live in, or well planet earth to live on, and once we're dead we'll go to heaven or hell, depending on wether we ate bacon or not.

Funny, all his reasons for believing in God are the same reasons I don't - because if you answer each of those questions with "God did it," or whatever fits, you can ask the exact same questions about God with just as little answer.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Funny, all his reasons for believing in God are the same reasons I don't - because if you answer each of those questions with "God did it," or whatever fits, you can ask the exact same questions about God with just as little answer.

And?

KMilz

Reaction score
And... nothing? Seemed pretty straightforward. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't mean I'm attacking religion, quit taking offense at nothing. It's obnoxious.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
And... nothing? Seemed pretty straightforward. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't mean I'm attacking religion, quit taking offense at nothing. It's obnoxious.

I'm not taking offense at it, it just wasn't very informative. You basically stated THE most basic reasoning that bypasses any in-depth thought processes of making a rational determination of the plausibility or lack there of by taking an extremely simplified approach to a concept that can't be broken down like that. You can ask the same questions about what made or didn't 'make' God, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll come to the same answer; the concept of what God is or could be is much more interpretative than you or I because the concept in itself could be directly applied to the universe (which we can ask the same questions about and come to the same answer), and it is much broader, more powerful, and less understood than the mere existence of life.

KMilz

Reaction score
I'm not taking offense at it, it just wasn't very informative.
Sorry, I meant no need to get defensive. It was more of a comment on how two people could be asking the same question and come up with completely opposing conclusions, and with such conviction.
You basically stated THE most basic reasoning that bypasses any in-depth thought processes of making a rational determination of the plausibility or lack there of by taking an extremely simplified approach to a concept that can't be broken down like that.
Don't fool yourself. There's nothing rational about putting answers to questions 'til you reach the conclusion you're trying to reach. There's nothing rational about forming opinions on subjects without substantial reasons. It's the realm where people delude themselves into thinking that there is or isn't a God and take that as fact for nothing beyond their own conjecture. It's good to consider the questions, but it's foolish to form beliefs off of those answers when they're unfounded.
You can ask the same questions about what made or didn't 'make' God, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll come to the same answer; the concept of what God is or could be is much more interpretative than you or I because the concept in itself could be directly applied to the universe (which we can ask the same questions about and come to the same answer), and it is much broader, more powerful, and less understood than the mere existence of life.

It wasn't that we came to different answers, it was that they were the complete opposites of one another. It made me want to know how he came to his conclusion, and aroused enough interest from me to make my post.
I'd appreciate if you'd elaborate on your final bit, because it's not ringing true to me. The idea of God was spawned to help man explain what he couldn't, the forces of nature and of stars and life and death. An answer to many, many questions, so perhaps it is broader in that regard, but when it can't answer the question of how or why existence happened then I don't see how you could say the same. Less understood? Again, I don't think we could ever understand anything less than we do the question of how it all began. But more powerful? Most definitely. The concept of God is more powerful than any other concept, and has had more of an impact on our world, lives and society than any other idea. So to that, there's no arguing.
And what are you saying about applying the concept of God to the universe? I couldn't quite wrap my head around what you were trying to say, and the best I could come up with is that one could consider the universe itself as God, but I don't really think that's what you were getting at.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.