Possible to make immolation permanent?

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Hello there all helpers! :thup:
Is it possible to make immolation permanent (i.e. you can't deactivate it)? I've tried to remove the order string, and i tried to set ''Can deactivate immolation'' to false (in gameplay constants). This could be done with triggers, but is there an easier way?

Also, what does the (NYI) in gameplay constants mean?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The infernal has an ability called Permanent Immolation.

Galdiuz

Reaction score
Yes, but i want it to be activate-able.
I'm making a spell, and when you use it, you'll damage yourself and enemy unit around you every second, and when you die, you explode. Thus i can't use the permanent immolation.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
In that case, we have a problem, indeed. Well, when you meant permanent, I thought you truly meant permanent :p.

Galdiuz

Reaction score
It is supposed to be permanent untill you die.
I wouldn't want a spell that damages you 100 every second that you can't get rid of. :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
The it would not be permanent, permanent would be that it is always on. You could trigger the spell or edit normal immolation to damage yourself.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Trigger it. When the unit activates immolation give him permanent immolation. Make another trigger that removes the spell when he dies. Just set the immolation mana to 0 and everything.

Razed

Reaction score
Or just simple use the Demon Hunter's Immolation with no mana cost/cooldowns (if there are any) and increase the duration to infinite (shift --> 9999999 sec). You can always active and de-active that without triggering...

12sea21

Reaction score
Or just simple use the Demon Hunter's Immolation with no mana cost/cooldowns (if there are any) and increase the duration to infinite (shift --> 9999999 sec). You can always active and de-active that without triggering...

like that, and just make normal immolation costs 0 mana, damages you and enemies and cooldown 0 and stays on for 99999999... got it?:banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.