Post Your Recipe Ideas Here!

dead-manakin

Reaction score
First of all, I know this has been posted alot and that copy posting is bad. I posted this thread because I need a certain type of ideas. Here are the rules for the entries.

1] Has to be old fashioned --> No laser guns or plasma rifles.
2] Must be ungodly and somewhat easily obtainable.
3] You MUST define your ingredients for your item.
4] Cant use a persons name in the title unless it is a widely known person (Abraham Lincoln)

Example:

Item: Cow sword

Recipe: Cows horns(2), cow hide(1), sharp rock(1)

Ingredients: Sharp rocks can be found in chests and can be mined from boulders.
Cow horns are looted from cows.
Cow hide is looted from cows.

Usage of Item: Has a low damage but is very effective against cows and bulls. Also helps skin cows.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you should let us know what kind of map is it, tell us more about the map..

is +50 damage on an item too much???
is 3000hp on a hero too little???

we don't know about ur map, its very hard to help you

dead-manakin

Reaction score
Okay, so map is a rpg map and you start with 100 hp, 10 to all attributes, and 100 mp. You then class up like in twilight and get 2000 starting hp 2000 mp and attributes that match your new class. +50 dmg would be a some what weak weapon though it would be very useful to a low class hero. Despite this, I do not need specifics as in my example, you just say the effect (example: weak, strong vs some creature, slows something, poison) Im looking for effects and recipes. Recipes will be a big part in my Rpg. Please ask me Qs if you need more information on the map:)

Note: There are many animals and neutral things in the map. (skins and other animal products can be used)
Other Note: There are also chests hidden all over the map. So you can say that an item is found in a chest, but please specify what kind of chest it is... (magical, rare, common, wood, stone, diamond, pastic...ect)

And most importantly ---> USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
if you have crafting systems:

Item: Steel Bar
Recipe: Iron Ore(3), Coal(1)
Ingredients: Iron Ore and Coal can be mined from various iron and coal deposits
Usage of Item: Used for crafting steel weapons and armor

Item: Poison Dagger
Recipe: Steel Bar(1), Venom Sac(3)
Ingredients: Steel Bar can be forged, Venom Sacs can be looted from spiders and scorpions
Usage of Item: Gives +X damage and Venom Strike.

Venom Strike
Gives 20% chance to deal bonus damage and poison the target for 10 seconds dealing X damage per second. Each successful strike on the poisoned target deals +15% more damage (DoT effect stacks).

dead-manakin

Reaction score
I like the Idea and I do have a crafting system. I also have forges which would be perfect for steel creation.
I also like the venom strike Idea, I will definitely use it inside my game.

Note: Also, thank you for being general with the idea --> I like the +X dmg.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Item: Bloodied Stake
Recipe:Wooden Stake(1)
Ingredients: Wooden Stake can be cut from trees.
Usage of item: Wooden Stake, when used on a unit, leaves a Wounded buff that causes the unit to take damage over time. If Wooden Stake is used on a Wounded Unit, it becomes a Bloodied Stake. Bloodied Stake can be used on a unit to deal damage equivalent to X% of it's lost hit points.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Item: Black Amulet
Recipe: Eye of a Wolf(2), Fangs of a Spider(2), Heart of the Beast(1), Rope(1)
Ingredients: Eyes of a Wolf can be dropped by any wolf-like creature, Fangs of a Spider can be dropped from any spider, Heart of the Beast can be dropped by any boss-like creature or some Beast that is really hard to kill, Rope can be gotten by looking through trash.
Usage of Item: Give it to some witch from town or from somewhere in the forest or a cave and let him/her enchant it for Z seconds. Gives an X% chance to block Y amount of spell damage. If the amount of spell damage blocked is greater than the spell damage itself, then negate whatever side-effects the said spell have. The witch attached a small signet onto it with unknown uses ( Maybe can be used to open something of some sort? :D )

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Item: Shadow Fang Talisman
Recipe: Fang(4), Shadow Essence(2), Mystic Talisman(1)
Ingredients: Fang is dropped by any creature with fangs, Shadow Essence is dropped by (1) Evil/Shadow Bosses or (2) Shadow Creatures, Mystic Talisman should be some sort of quest reward.
Usage of Item: Fang gives +X damage, Shadow Essence gives +X% attack speed, and Mystic Talisman gives X mana/X Intelligence. When combined into a Shadow Fang Talisman through unknown natural means, the bonuses are combined and increased.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Item: Titan Shield
Recipe: Dragon Scale(1), Kraken Shell(1), Phoenix Heart(1)
Ingredients: These items can be acquired from 3 boss monsters (by starting a quest maybe?). Dragon Scale is dropped from a frost dragon deep inside a crystal cave, Kraken Shell is dropped from a giant sea monster deep bellow the ocean (if you have sub-maps that allow you to "go under" the sea, then it's awesome), Phoenix Heart is dropped from a phoenix found high in the mountains. These ingredients are imbued together by the quest giver (or some other special NPC).
Usage of Item: Gives +X armor, +X to all attributes, +X hp and mana and Elemental Block.

Elemental Block
Gives 25% chance to block 50% melee or 75% ranged damage and charges X damage inside the shield. If the damage source is a ranged unit, the shield will reflect it's missile as a fireball in a straight line towards the attacker dealing 75% of it's damage as magic to any enemy that gets hit. When the shield charges X damage, it releases a frost nova dealing total charged damage and slowing enemies in a X AoE.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.