Problem with spell book,

joohen

Reaction score
EDIT : i have 2 skills, one named abilities, another named uniques abilities(The skills are spellbooks!). After i learned level 1 or each skills, all the skills in unique ability ended up in "abilities". Any solution?

OMG lousy english!!

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Care to explain abit more? Don't quite understand what you mean. And the abilities are automatically in the spellbook when you learn the spellbook ability unless you trigger it.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
This is his problem as I understood it:

He has two spellbooks, called "Abilities" and "Unique abilities". Each spellbook has a seperate set of abilities.

At level 1 the hero learns "Abilities" and it works out fine. At level 2, he learns "Unique abilities" and somehow, certain spells in "Unique Abilities" end up in "Abilties".

avalya

Reaction score
Make sure the spellbooks have the correct spells set to them as well, or that might be what's causing problems.

joohen

Reaction score
Tried all solution, still can't solve the problem. Thanks for the help anyway.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
have you changed the baseid in Object manager ? in some random id's
Just to make sure, have you tried this? Make sure both the Spell Books have different 'Base Order IDs'. Try setting one to Acid Bomb and another to Channel (whatever, actually).

joohen

Reaction score
Testing now.......

Works. First i thought the ID thingy is the name. :/ Thanks for the solution. +rep alllll

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Just to make sure, have you tried this? Make sure both the Spell Books have different 'Base Order IDs'. Try setting one to Acid Bomb and another to Channel (whatever, actually).

I tried this with my mirror image spell. I changed the order ID to something else but it still doesn't work.

millz-

Reaction score
I tried this with my mirror image spell. I changed the order ID to something else but it still doesn't work.

Why does that sound like a total separate problem? This thread's problem with 2 spellbooks have been solved, by changing the spellbook Order ID. Are you sure you are dealing with spellbooks as well?

avalya

Reaction score
He's talking about mirror image, obviously not spellbooks. :)

And no, it's not mirror images in spellbooks as far as I can tell, and no, it will not work if you change order ID of similar spells, you have to base them on Channel and trigger it (can use Wand of Illusion to create copies).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.