Problem with the tornado invulnerability

Raizn

Reaction score
Hi Helpers,

i got a problem with the tornado invulnerability. this totem spell part will trigger a dummy casting tornado. that works. but i actually want the tornado affected units get damage based on their maxlife.

this is the last part of my actuall spell:

Trigger:
  • Wind Totem
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wind Totem
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local effect Totem5
      • Wait 20.00 seconds
      • Custom script: set Totem5 = AddSpecialEffectTarget("Abilities\\Spells\\Other\\Tornado\\TornadoElementalSmall.mdl", GetTriggerUnit(), "origin")
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to TotemGrp[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
      • Unit - Create 1 Slow dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Tornado 11 to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Tornado 11 for (Last created unit) to TotemLvL[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Naga Sea Witch - Tornado (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Add a 15.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(Totem5)

Trigger:
  • Wind Damage 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Tornado Spin) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to tornadogrp[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]
            • Else - Actions

i tried to pick them and add damage to them after fading "tornado spin" buff from them. but there have to be a better way to solve this. it would be the best if they will get damage while in air.

bye
raizn

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Just a thing, if unit die by that 'set life -' you don't will get score/gold... cause you don't kill him/her, the trigger do it... :~

Raizn

Reaction score
ye i know...thats y i set life to actual life -10% every 0.5 seconds. the units will not die that way.

LearningCode

Reaction score
Can't he just use:

Cause XX to damage YY for (Calculations, lazy to type) damage? o.0
XX is the caster, YY is affected unit.

Or does it fail? o.0

Raizn

Reaction score
it will actually fail because the buff "tornado spin" will make the unit invulnerable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.