Project Orbitos

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I would help you guys but I'm a pro at GUI but I'm still learning Jass so I can help you if you wish me to :D

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Ok. Talk to Master Maste as he has taken over "control" for the next little while. He knows what we're doing and what needs some attention.

master maste

Reaction score
Everyone whose interested in helping out please PM me and I'll get back to you and maybe we can talk on msn. :)

master maste

Reaction score
I can't PM you back, you either have too many messages in your inbox or sent messages or you have no allowed PM's. . .

I

IKilledKEnny

> Must know how to memory leak remove (basics... I consider it a must in any map nowdays)

I'm obsessed about this... Even made a mini-tut on this subject.

> Should know coordinates instead of point locations.

I know this, however few advanced stuff (as polar point, angle between points etc.) I need to check in the few theards I did regarding this subject.

> At least above average GUI

Assuming I haven't forgotten it all (for the past few weeks I'm hard-core on learning JASS) I do have above average GUI skill (I hope :p )

> basic - intermediate Jass knowledge

I can do spells and trigger with JASS, I may be a little slow, but I usually get them right. In theory I'm not too bad however somtimes I get annoying typos that can take my days to locate. But I'm still learning JASS so...

I would be glad to help if I qaulify but note that I won't be able to work on this alot as I have 3 projects (learning JASS and 2 map projects). Also English is second language to me if that is a problem.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of jass I have bad news Enny that my iraq war game can't be access because I screw the jass over... and I didn't save it before that so

I'm so pissed!!!! but .... Thats life it wouldn't even get that far because of protesters

U

Ur-Quan

I can do everything except JASS and coords well.
I would like to learn coords btw.
And JASS is a no until i completely perfect GUI.

I

IKilledKEnny

> I would like to learn coords btw.

JASS only.

> And JASS is a no until i completely perfect GUI.

Why? Most people say it's easier to learn JASS when you have only medium knowledge of GUI. Anyway your GUI skills are great Ur-Quan.

chovynz

Reaction score
Yeah, UrQ I think you'd pick up Jass quite quickly. Jump in have a go!

So...as stated before, if you're interested in working with us, send Master Maste a PM. He'll be in touch with you and I and we'll work out where you fit or can help. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
well I havn't got one message back about what I should do but I'm still learning Jass and I don't want to screw up again :p lol

chovynz

Reaction score
well I havn't got one message back about what I should do but I'm still learning Jass and I don't want to screw up again :p lol
This is what we get.
Mizuio-Ken has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't really want to search in 15 pages of posts so just going to ask. Do you have screenshots?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.