Puzzles and Riddles Map (Need Some Help)

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Spiky's Riddles and Puzzles (Suggestion Thread)

Hello everyone. It's Spiky (WarLuvr3393) again. I've come up with a new idea for a map but now I need some suggestions for the map. It's a bit like "Riddles" and "T.M.'s Riddles" but it's not all going to revolve around riddles. I also wanted to add my own Warcraft III puzzles.

Description:

You and your friends have been secretly teleported to a mansion where different puzzles and riddles await you. It will require you and your teammates to communicate and work together to get through this place. Do you have what it takes to get through? Well then, step into my mansion...

Gameplay:

The players all start at level 1 as usual and they have to do all these puzzles to keep proceeding through the mansion. Different puzzles and riddles will come up every level. As soon as this all is completed, you will win the game.

Progress (Still On Suggestions)

Level 1: General Mini-Levels
Level 2: Switch Puzzle (Like Usual)
Level 3: Circle of Power Puzzle
Level 4: Room of the Chain Events (Suggestion by Knocksious)
Level 5: Battle of the Names (Suggestion by Aquter)
Level 6: Riddles of the Wise (Suggestion by Pheonixashes, Waaaks!, & Monsterous)
Level 7: Maze of Mystery (Suggestion by Monsterous)
Level 8: Hall of the Confused Elders
Level 9: The Archmage of All Magic (Suggestion by Elmstfreddie)
Level 10: The Pitlord's Trials (Suggestion by Elmstfreddie)

*I'm still awaiting for the people with their suggestions to remove them from their edits, otherwise I'm not adding them to the list.*

Orange colored bars = complete.

Game Mechanics: [||||||||||||||||||||] (50%)
Level 1: [||||||||||||||||||||] (100%)
Level 2: [||||||||||||||||||||] (100%)
Level 3: [||||||||||||||||||||] (100%)
Level 4: [||||||||||||||||||||] (50%)
Level 5: [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 6: [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 7: [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 8: [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 9: [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 10: [||||||||||||||||||||]

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advanced for all the suggestions that you post. This is going to be a big project. By the way, this is just a suggestion thread. As soon as I start making the map, (I need more suggestions) then I'll make a fresh new thread. So please be aware that this is just a suggestion thread.

The map is now in progress. You can check it out under the progress section of this post.

*Suggestions will no long be accepted until the first version of the map is released. Thanks to everyone to contributed. The map should be released in 2-3 weeks. I'll try my best!*

I will not be doing any progress posts or anything like that, but I may bump everyday. You must find the post and check the progress yourself. :)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
You know there's someone behind a gate you must get past. In order to get past them, you must kill them. You have 1 clue as to what it is, and that clue is you hear it. You play one of the unit's soundsets, then from a group of units the players have to choose which is the best unit to defeat the unit that owns the sound they heard.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
You know there's someone behind a gate you must get past. In order to get past them, you must kill them. You have 1 clue as to what it is, and that clue is you hear it. You play one of the unit's soundsets, then from a group of units the players have to choose which is the best unit to defeat the unit that owns the sound they heard.

Very cool idea. I think I will add that to my map. I'll be sure to +rep you when I can. (I gotta spread more b4 I can give u more :p)

C'mon guys, gimme some ideas, you get some credit too! And rep!

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Very cool ideas. I think the blockade one as a test to see if they can proceed. The rat with the keys is also great because I can put a riddle to each key to find out which one it goes to. I'm still kind of confused on the blocks. And I think jump the gap just went over the limit lol. "Mini jetpacks".

Anyways, very good ideas, you're definitely going on the credits.

+rep. (how easy, right?)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Hhmm... i don't have much (or any) ideas myself,

Maybe do something like in the Warcraft Campaign, where you stepped in some circle of power (in your case a "magic tile" forgot what they are called) and play a sound of a sheep, do it in the right order and advance.

Lol, i know it's kinda lame, but yeah...

i really want to play this game. I wonder why no one has made a good "Saw" type of game (from the movie, but not exactly like the movie)

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Hhmm... i don't have much (or any) ideas myself,

Maybe do something like in the Warcraft Campaign, where you stepped in some circle of power (in your case a "magic tile" forgot what they are called) and play a sound of a sheep, do it in the right order and advance.

Lol, i know it's kinda lame, but yeah...

i really want to play this game. I wonder why no one has made a good "Saw" type of game (from the movie, but not exactly like the movie)

Lol, very vague suggestion but it's nice to see that you want to play this map. This is going to be a very big project for me and I'm up for it. I just need some ideas to add to this map. As for the Saw type of game, I don't have any ideas for that. It's impossible to hide a key behind someone's eye and give them tools to rip your eye out and get the key b4 the bear trap closes on you. :p

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Very cool suggestions, these are really good suggestions. It's a riddle/puzzle which is what I like. Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to add your name to the credits of my map. +Rep to you

EDIT: I sent you a PM, plz attend to it as quickly as possible.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Riddle of the Trees.

Tree of Eternity
Tree of Ages
Tree of Life.

Eternity Ages Life
That means Time :D

I used it in my own map but i cant be bothered to finish it hehe.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Riddle of the Trees.

Tree of Eternity
Tree of Ages
Tree of Life.

Eternity Ages Life
That means Time :D

I used it in my own map but i cant be bothered to finish it hehe.

I already have a time riddle included in my map. I don't want everything to be revolved around time. Sorry. +Rep for the awesome suggestion though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.