Question about duel styles =]

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Duel timers... ok guys...my map is gonna have a race or a duel. you get to choose =] [idk how i'll like the race idea i might get rid of it.] But i was thinking...maybe a 10 minute duel timer..is that too much?

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Timers.. Do you mean how long a duel is, or the periodic'ness' of the duels?

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you mean a duel would last 10 minutes.

I think it entirely depends on what type of game you have. If you are just doing mindless things for 10 minutes between duels, then yeah that's enough time. If you're trying to complete quests or achieve some goal during the down-time, then no.

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
Well I would have to say it depends, probally 10 min would be enough to creep or do what ever in a hero arena, if its a RPG or whatnot it probally wouldn't be!

Btw, if I were you I'd make a difficulty setting, or what ever if your making a hero arena. Very cool if your new to hero arenas, or want a challenge :p.

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
I would say thats decent time, but why would you need to DUEL in an AoS? I mean... that you just duel in lanes and what not? o.o

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
In shinobi wars you duel. But that's shinobi wars. And it's kinda like the chunnin exams :p. mine is basically a light vs dark map [cliche' i know but it'll be much cooler :p] but i'll think bout it. Something to put in the AoS like a duel.

PiCkstix

Reaction score
maybe a 10 minute duel timer..is that too much?

> I would suggest you give maybe Player 1 a chance to choose this and change it everytime he/she wants to... (Anime Fight)...

Offtopic: Hence my Location ---> "Anime FTW!" :D [I like Anime but not really Anime Wars...

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Well then some people would abuse it and do it every time. i could make it where there's a time to where it can't be done. But then if it's like 2v1 then player 1 might be on the 2 side and might duel to make the 1 persons side empty =/ idk i'll think about it

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd change it depending on the difficulty level, hero levels Etc.

10 minutes may be a bit too much...
I'd do about 7/8 minutes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.