Question ( About permanent Immolation )

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
Ok, i done this , i changed permanent Immolation into a hero skill , and it has 3 lvls.

Lvl 1 -50 damage per sec
Lvl 2 -60 damage per sec
Lvl 3 -70 damage per sec

Problem is , when i max the lvl of this skill , its deals only lvl 1 damage which is 50 damage per sec.

How can i make this skill work perfectly?? Its like Razor's(DOTA hero) Ultimate
I know i need a trigger for it , can anyone plz help me??
GUI plz, tq

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're adding the immolation skill with a trigger?
In that case, I'm guessing that in that trigger, you forget to set the level of the added immolation skill for the unit to ...
Or simply forget to increase it, when your hero gains a level.

You'll need something similar to:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Gains a level
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Ice Revenant
    Actions
        Wait 4.00 game-time seconds
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 1
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 2
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 3
            Else - Actions

That trigger sucks, I know.
But you get the idea. :p

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're adding the immolation skill with a trigger?
In that case, I'm guessing that in that trigger, you forget to set the level of the added immolation skill for the unit to ...
Or simply forget to increase it, when your hero gains a level.

You'll need something similar to:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Gains a level
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Ice Revenant
    Actions
        Wait 4.00 game-time seconds
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 1
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 2
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 1) for (Triggering unit) to 3
            Else - Actions

That trigger sucks, I know.
But you get the idea. :p

Errrrrr, but i know in dota, when u lvl up the skill , it stuns the unit for awhile...
btw, this skill is apply on a hero , not a unit.

Exide

Reaction score
Errrrrr, but i know in dota, when u lvl up the skill , it stuns the unit for awhile...
btw, this skill is apply on a hero , not a unit.

What has the stunning got to do with your first problem?
If you want to stun units, you'll need a dummy unit to stun them..

A hero IS a unit. A Building is a unit. An Ancient is a unit.
Heroes are just.. special. :p

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
Okok, u see..
i know that if using a hero to up Permanent Immolation , it wont work , plus it causes lag.
I think In Dota ,when Razor lvls up his ultimate it stuns the hero for a short duration to disable the spell , and then reactive the spell. The trigger for it is??

Exide

Reaction score
Okok, u see..
i know that if using a hero to up Permanent Immolation , it wont work , plus it causes lag.
I think In Dota ,when Razor lvls up his ultimate it stuns the hero for a short duration to disable the spell , and then reactive the spell. The trigger for it is??

You, yourself, said you're using Permanent Immolation.
No, Permanent Immolation doesn't cause lag, unless your computer is from 1995..

Code:
Untitled Trigger 003
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to [B]*Your_Skill*[/B]
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions

This trigger leaks.
-You probably want a dummy unit to stun every (Picked Unit).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.